Sock Hops and Bad Boys (OOC and Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelNinja2018

Original poster
Setting: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1951
Plot: 15 year old Gracie Richardson was a normal teenager growing in in the 50s. With all the Poodle skirts, the Sock Hops, and boogying to the jukebox at a local diner. Life changes when her sweetheart, Richie Franklins, is accused of being involved with a string of crimes that he didn't commit. Now Gracie has to clear his name without getting herself into trouble to. Will Gracie be able to clear Richie's name before it's too late, or will she and her sweetheart end up in the county prison
Rules:

• Your character may or may not die, so don't make your characters invincible.
  • If you plan to have sexual scenes or images involved, please use the spoiler tag, same goes with triggers.
  • If you plan to have your character in the character gallery, make sure it doesn't look raunchy.
  • Follow all Iwaku rules
  • Please no OOC comments once the in-character thread is up, this is what this thread is for.
  • Use common sense
  • Have Fun!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Gracie Richardson
Personalty: Bubbly and cherry, but shy when meeting new people.
Bio: She grew up on the outskirts of town, in a small, but peaceful residential area. When World War 2 Struck when she was 7, she lost her Aunt Lily at Pearl Harbor. Now she lives in Pittsburgh with her family.
Relationship Status: Taken
Appearance:
Screen Shot 2014-11-12 at 7.45.00 PM.png

@AngelNinja2018

Do you have a banner in the ad rotation for this? If not I will make you one.

I dont, but its ok if you can make it.

I'd love to be a part of this! and it's funny because as you can see in my title my actual name is Gracie so this'll be fun :)

Ok, it would be nice to have another player in this.

I saw your banner ad. I'm interested.

Ok, just post a sign up with the following information:
Name
Personalty
Bio
(Their background)
Relationship Status
Occupation
(Where they work)
Appearance (You can post a CS or describe it in words)

Name: Tommy Ohare A.K.A Tommy Oh!
Personalty: Generally reliable, sociable and good natured, Tommy's also a little girl crazy.
Bio:
Tommy lives with his mother, Martha; his father, George, and four as yet to be determined siblings. He is the second oldest. He's an average student, volunteers as a crossing guard-mainly to meet the teenage sisters of all the little brats kids he helps across the street, and was recently offered a job as a counter boy (Mr. Simons does not approve of the slang term "soda jerk") at Simons' Drug store.
Relationship Status: Single (of course)
37f51ce8-61d4-42e2-b83e-3be1e457d285_zpsa305de81.jpg

Let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AngelNinja2018
images-17.jpeg
Name: Alice Masterson
Personalty: Very timid, easily spooked, often busy, but very good-natured.
Bio: She was born to a WWII veteran and a nurse at the local hospital. Her mother died when she was young in a train crash, leaving her Post-Trumatic Stress disorder stricken father in her care. After her mother died, her father abused and neglected her and her two younger sisters, Mary and Rachel. As she was growing up, she often had to take care of her sisters, and even had to get a job as an Office Assistant for the local Senior High School at 14 to help keep the family together money wise. When she entered High School the previous year, she was often bullied by the upperclassmen for being so timid.
Relationship Status: Single

I see a lot of potential here and I'd like to see this become a reality. Is there anything I/we can do to jumpstart this project?

You can do interest checking, PM members, stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.