Socially Inept, but very lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RiloRii

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? There's a lot of those. People call me Strawberry, Panda, Rii, Rilo, etc. Though the newest one that people seem to have been picking up on calling me is Momma Rii. Probably because of my overly motherly behavior and always looking out for people. Haha. So feel free to call me what ever and I don't mind new nicknames!

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm female, but I'm gender queer. Thus, I don't really identify with either and am fine with being called which ever. As for how old I am, I'm 20. (Another reason I'm called Momma Rii: Because most everyone's younger than me.)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I generally deal with all types, though I do like to delve into Romance and Tragedy as well as Gore and mischief.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Well I have 200+ Characters, so you tell me? XD

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? ....... Let's just go with Space Kittens, kittens are always great.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I have a lot of favorites right now. If you want, you can ask me for my current playlist! Though I have been listening to This song a lot lately. c:

*dumps a box full of Space Kittens!*

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!

Shmellow :D
I have to ask you to go to this poll.
That there poll is all about you! ^.^ We want to make you as comfortable as possible here, and I need YOUR vote :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

This would be really helpful actually! It should definitely go ahead.

Hello, Rii! Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you stay around and find some roleplays of interest for yourself as well as many friends. If you have questions, feel free to answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.