Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

Cari managed to become completely consumed by the lights and pictures and sounds he heard. He hardly noticed Lucian or Caesar working,smiling happily as he saw something funny.

Lucian finally put the finished papers aside and leaned back with a sigh of happiness. He looked over at Cari and smiled slightly then said, "Well it looks like you like TV. We should probably be heading for bed now though." He grabbed the remote and hit a button on it to see what the time was. After seeing the time, he winced slightly and said, "We definitely need to head for bed." He looked over at Caesar and smiled slightly then said, "If you haven't finished the papers yet you can do them in the morning."

Cari jumped when Lucian talked to him, smiling and nodding. He got up and stretched, finally realizing how tired he was.
"Is your bed really big enough for us three?" he asked, biting his lip. He had always known his bed was really small and rock hard.

Caesar sighed, stretching and nodding.
"Of course, I'll just finish them in the morning," he said. Unlike Lucian, Caesar like to read everything through and through, which is why he always was done last.

Lucian grabbed Caesar's hand to make sure that he went with them to the bedroom. On the way to the room he glanced at Cari and said, "It's big enough to probably take up about most of your old apartment. It's definitely big enough for the three of us, and really soft to." He grabbed Cari hand with his free one and dragged them both into the bedroom. When they got there he let out a slight sigh of happiness. He loved his and Caesar's bedroom and even more so their bed. He looked at Cari and said, "Go ahead and lay down see what you think of it."

Cari looked at the bed, not blinking, as if he thought it would disappear. It was just so... welcoming. He tentatively walked over, pushing one hand down on the plush mattress, laying down on his stomach. He sighed loudly, a small smile on his face.
"Wow,..." he groaned, his breathing slowing down gradually.

(Sorry about not replying sooner but my internet went out. ^-^)

Lucian smiled at Cari then looked at Caesar and said, "Well I think he likes it." He walked over the bed and very carefully just in case Cari was asleep, stretched out on the bed on the right side of Cari and said, "You should be going to bed to Caesar, no getting up in the middle of the night to do paperwork." He looked over to where Caesar was at as much as he could and smiled slightly then said, "Goodnight love."

Caesar sighed, changing into some different clothes before he went to lay with the two.
"Fine, whatever you want," he mumbled, feeling worn out, but he didn't let it show. Cari was fast asleep in minutes, since he'd never slept on something so comfortable.

Lucian very carefully, so as not to disturb Cari, slipped an arm over him so that he could put a hand on Caesar's shoulder. He was so used to sleeping next to Caesar, that he was unsure if he would ever be able to get to sleep considering even though he liked Cari he still was a stranger in a way. He didn't have to worry though because as soon as his eyes closed he was asleep with just a mumbled word to Caesar that sounded vaguely like, love you.

Caesar smiled, moving Lucian's hand and just holding it so they were both comfortable as they slept. He managed to fall asleep after thinking about all the papers he had signed, managing to reassure himself. However, once he was out, the night went quickly, and soon the rising sun was peeking in. When Caesar first woke, he was startled to see someone other than Lucian beside him, but as he slowly remembered the previous night, he relaxed.

Lucian blinked his eyes open slowly and was almost shoved Cari off the bed before he remembered who he was. He let out a relieved sigh then looked over at Caesar with a slightly smile and mouthed, so as not to wake Cari up, "Want to head into the living room so he can stay asleep?" He didn't want to wake the poor boy up from his sleep, he had already had a very eventful day. He was already slipping off the bed slowly, he stomach was starting to protest having been ignored.

Caesar nodded, moving with graceful stealth as he walked away, going out and shutting the door behind them. He walked with Lucian to the kitchen and started to make breakfast, as usual.
"Lucian... are you sure about him?"

Lucian, who had just opened the fridge to get the milk, looked up and blinked at Caesar. He hesitated for a moment than said, "I can't say I'm completely sure about him." He got the milk out and closed the fridge door and started to fix him a drink. Once he had put the milk back up he turned to look at Caesar with a slight smile and said, "I think he will do us good though, especially for you." He took a sip of his drink then set it down on the counter and said, "I like him, though I know it will take time for this to work. I just hope that no one figures out about him, he makes me happy though he's not the only one." His expression softened as he watched Caesar go about making breakfast.

Caesar smiled, nodding.
"I don't see what you mean by this being good, especially for me, but I can live with it. As long as your happy. However, be careful. I know last night he seemed cute once he started to see everything, but when we first met him, he had an air of hostility. I know you didn't see, but I did. He was ready to kill us if anything were to happen, and that is still true. Also, I just want you to be ready for the worst Lucian. His name could be chosen for the tournament, and in there he will either die, or kill and live. Just be ready, okay?"

Lucian winced slightly when he remembered the tournament and that just because they had taken Cari and dyed his hair didn't mean that he wouldn't get chosen. He shook his head slightly and said, "I'm ready if that happens, though all I can hope for is that it won't happen." He walked over to where Caesar was at and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. He inhaled deeply wanting to always remember him than let it out and said, "I would still want him even if he had to do terrible things. Like I said before though, all I can hope for is that it doesn't happen."

Caesar nodded.
"It is one in a thousand, if you consider. So it most likely wont happen, but it still may... though, that's still months away, so we can just not worry about it," he smiled, putting everything on three plates, giving Lucian his with all the breakfast foods he liked.
"You want to wake him for breakfast, or should I?"

Lucian smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss before taking his plate and saying, "I can go wake him, though you know first hand how I can be when I wake people up." He set his plate down on the table and walked into their bedroom and over to where Cari was sleeping. When he got over to him he very carefully sat down on the bed next to him and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Wake up sunshine, the earth wants to great you properly." It was one of his favorite sayings and he had even used it on Caesar before when he had actually woken up before him, surprising as it was.

Cari groaned when a whisper interrupted his dream. He opened his eyes, jumping like the others had before he remembered.
"Morning..." he said groggily.

Lucian leaned down and kissed his cheek gently before pulling back and saying, "Morning sunshine, breakfast is ready if you want any." He stood up and held a hand out to him and smiled then said, "Caesar made breakfast so you will be in for a real treat, the man is amazing when it comes to food." He secretly thought to himself that, that wasn't all he was amazing at.

Cari declined taking the hand, getting up on his own. There was a different air about him. He still seemed a little childish and full of wonder, but he also seemed to be putting up the same walls he had when he and the couple had met.
"I can't wait to eat real food," he muttered, walking in and following his nose. He spotted his meal, which was bland but had some bacon there. He had never had real pork.
"We're going to add in different things slowly, since we don't want you getting sick. Okay?" Caesar said, smiling kindly at Cari. The man nodded with a small smile.

Lucian had walked in after Cari with a slight sigh, he knew that it would take a while to get Cari comfortable with them but that didn't mean that he was completely at ease with him yet. He sat down at the table where his plate was at and leaned back slightly and said, "Well let's eat then." He looked at Caesar with a slight smile and said, "First person to finish doesn't have to do dishes." The maids technically were supposed to do all the housework but Lucian had always tried to do as much as possible, especially if it had the outcome of the maids not coming into their rooms as much.