Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

Cari was panting slightly after eating so quickly. His stomach did cramp a little, but he ignored it. He chuckled.
"That was the best food I have ever tasted," he said. He followed somewhat willing to the bathroom, blushing when Lucian went into the room with him. He didn't have time to broad over it though, since he was looking at the bathroom. It was bigger that his apartment, that was for sure, and everything was very high-tech. He soon came out of his stupor, looking at Lucian.
"You... aren't actually going to stay in here while I shower, are you?" he asked almost pleadingly. Cari didn't like to feel exposed in front of anyone, and being naked was about as exposed as someone could get.

Lucian smiled at him, trying to ease Cari into this, and said, "I was thinking of staying in here, to help you out with washing your hair and helping with working the shower." He walked towards the shower and turned it on to where it was hotter than what was normally okay. He turned to look back at Cari and said, "Don't worry though, I was thinking of taking a shower myself and in a way this just a way to do two things at once. I promise I will not stare at you so you don't feel like I'm about to attack you." He glanced towards the door than shrugged to himself, if Caesar wanted it closed then whenever he got out of the bedroom he could close it, Lucian himself didn't really mind the door being open since no one would be stupid enough to just walk into his and Caesar's rooms. He took his jacket off and hung it on a hook that was in the bathroom then proceeded to undress.

Cari was still very apprehensive. He looked away when Lucian started to undress.
"I... I'll just take one after you," he said shyly, waiting for Lucian to say something. Usually Cari was strong, willing to look any man in the eye, but he was in new territory now, and he had to get used to it first before he wouldn't feel so weak.

Caesar sighed, looking over some of the papers and deciding he and Lucian could do them together later. He walked into the bathroom, smiling and shutting the door.
"You're lettig all the warm air out, Lucian," he said, looking at Cari. He sighed, looking back to Lucian.
"Don't force him, darling." he warned.

Lucian shook his head slightly then walked over to Caesar and kissed him lightly then whispered against his lips, "Alright then, I will let him take a shower first then take one after him." He nipped slightly at Caesar lower lip pressing against him slightly as he did so. It had been weeks since he had managed to get the man alone and all that tension that had been building up for the past few days was starting to come loose. "I already have the shower turned on and there is some body soap and shampoo and conditioner in the shower already. Shout if you need help or anything else." He said, glancing over to Cari briefly with a slight smile to let him know that he was sorry for pushing him. He looked back to Caesar smiling slightly, though this time it seemed more like a come on. He really hadn't meant to push Cari so much, he had just forgotten that he was new to all this and most likely he was nervous as hell. He mentally made a note to make it up to the boy after they were done with their showers.

Cari smiled slightly as well, waiting for the couple to leave before he got undressed. He got under the water, marveling at how warm it was. He knew shampoo usually went first, then conditioner, so he tried to do the best he could while washing his hair. Cari managed to stay in the shower for about an hour before he remembered Lucian still needed one. He sighed, turning it off after a minutes of learning how to use the handles. He stepped out, drying off and pulling his dirty clothes back on. He looked in the mirror, noticing his skin was a lot lighter than he had originally thought.

Lucian, while Cari had been taking the shower, had been rummaging through his and Caesar's drawers trying to find something that might fit Cari. He pulled out a pair of night pants then a shirt that might be a bit baggy on Cari but would probably be okay for now. He walked back into the living room and put the clothes down on the couch before looking in Caesar's direction saying, "You know, we could have visited while Cari was in the shower instead of doing reports?" He smiled slightly at the man knowing that he was most likely just trying to make sure they did their jobs. He walked over to where Caesar was at and kissed him lightly before pulling back and looking in the direction of the bathroom and saying, "I think he's done with his shower."

Caesar chuckled, rolling his eyes.
"No. We do have jobs, you know," he said, sighing lightly. He looked over as Cari came out in the same clothes, except for his jacket. He smiled slightly, rubbing his arm.
"So... are those for me?" he asked, looking at the clothes on the couch.

Lucian nodded slightly at Cari and said, "The pants should fit the best but the shirt might be a little baggy." He gave Caesar a quick kiss then said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm in the shower." He ran a hand briefly through Caesar's hair then walked into the bathroom calling back over his shoulder, "Caesar can show you where you can change at, I will be out as soon as I can though I can't make any promises on that account." He didn't bother to close the door behind him and stripped out of his clothes again, then turned the water on and stepped inside feeling at least a little bit of the tension ease. What he really needed was a night with those two out there, alone and no work. Pushing the thought to the side he took a quick shower, or at least a quick shower for him, and then dried off quickly. He finally walked out into the living room, a towel wrapped around his waist, looking around for Cari and Caesar.

Cari followed Caesar to a room, shutting the door behind him. He pulled on the clothes, smiling at how warm and soft they were. He looked in a mirror, unable to help but admire himself. He had had never been so clean, or felt so good. He walked out, sitting on the couch with Caesar. He talked casually with the man, glad that it wasn't completely awkward.

Lucian looked over to where Cari and Caesar were at and said, "Well the good thing is that you two are getting along." He walked over to the couch where they were at and sat down on the other side of Cari. He didn't bother to go and change yet, he wasn't used to sleeping with clothes on anyways but he guessed that he would have to tonight. He looked at Cari and smiled slightly then said, "You can sleep in our room if you want, we really don't have any other bed in either of the other two rooms made. Besides no one will see you in our room since no one would be dumb enough to go in there, though they might be stupid enough to open the door and look in the living room."

Cari nodded, thinking about the offer.
"I... I'm not really sure. I'm not really that tired right now... uh, but didn't you say we would dye my hair?" he asked, looking at Caesar.

Lucian nodded slightly at Cari and said, "I was going to wait until I was sure you weren't tired." He leaned over Cari and gave Caesar a quick kiss before standing up and grabbing Cari's hand, tugging him into the bathroom. Once they were in the bathroom he let go of Cari's hand and started looking through the cabinets until he found the dye. He finally found the dye and turned to look at Cari before saying, "Are you sure about this? This stuff won't wear off for a long time and you can't just automatically change your hair color back." He was going to miss Cari's red hair but he knew that dying it would be the best option so that Cari could actually go outside and not get caught.

Cari sighed, looking like he didn't want to do it, but he nodded.
"Yeah. I want to go outside and walk around with out having to worry the two of you," he said, sitting on the toilet seat so Lucian would be able to get to his hair easily.

Lucian smiled at Cari and said, "Don't worry about never seeing your hair color again, it will eventually wash out." He walked over to where Cari was at and proceeded to dye Cari's hair. Whenever he was done he found a mirror and held it out to Cari and said, "What do you think about your new hair color?" He glanced over his shoulder and yelled for Caesar then looked back to Cari with a grin and said, "While I still like your original hair color better I think you still look handsome."

Cari looked in the mirror, his eyes widening slightly. He touched his hair, as if to make sure it was real.
"It... looks real..." he mumbled, looking at Lucian and Caesar.
"People will believe it, right? What should I tell them if they ask where I came from?"

Lucian thought about what Cari had said for a moment then said, "We can always tell them you came from one of the other black haired city's." He ran his fingers through Cari's hair briefly before looking over to Caesar and said, "We should probably get those papers done so that we can go to bed." He looked back at Cari with a smiled and said, "You can watch TV while we're doing the papers if you want."

Cari nodded, getting up and walking out with Lucian and Caesar.
"What is TV?" he asked curiously. He had never even heard of something like that.

Lucian glanced over his shoulder at Cari and said, "You'll see in a minute." He went over to where the remote was laying on the coffee table and picked up, turning the TV on for Cari. He turned the channel to where it was on an anime show and said, "This is TV, it is one of the most amazing inventions." He grinned at Cari and grabbed his hand, pulling him down onto the couch. He looked over to Caesar and said, "You mind getting the papers?"

Caesar nodded, going to theur office and grabbing the stack they had for the night. He set them on the glass coffee table, looking at Lucian with a small smirk.

Cari gawked at the TV, unable to tear his eyes away from the magnificent lights.
"Wow... this is so cool..."

Lucian smiled slightly at Cari's reaction to the TV, something he himself had always taken for granted. He looked over at Caesar and said, "How long do you think this is going to take?" He glanced at the papers on the coffee table and winced slightly at the stack. He had always, and probably would always, hate paper work more than any thing else, well besides the devision in social classes. He grabbed the first paper and pulled it towards him looking it over and wincing again when he saw what it was. He looked at Cari and wished that at this moment he could be cuddling Cari against him in bed with Caesar either on the other side of Cari or next to him. He closed his eyes briefly thinking about it then opened them again and sighed starting to get to work.