Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

Cari checked his hood, moving the the other side of the car. He tried to relax, getting down just as Lucian had said. He couldn't help but go through all the scenarios that could happen, including the ones that would end badly. Though, for now he just had to wait and hope.

Lucian glanced at Caesar with a look that almost could be called worry. As the guard got closer he seemed to be looking into the window of each car he passed almost like he was looking for something. As he passed their car he went to glance through the window, that was until Lucian shot him a glare.
The man immediately straightened and said, "I am sorry sirs, I did not know that you both had left. Forgive me for my mistake."
Lucian nodded once at the man and said, "Just do not let it happen again, is that understood?"
The man bowed his head to him and said, "Yes sir, of course sir. It will never happen again." He bowed once more then walked away whenever Lucian said he was dismissed.
Lucian glanced back at Cari with a grin and said, "That was close wasn't it?" He looked back to Caesar and said, "I almost forgot how much I'm respected around here, kind of makes a guy feel special."

Cari let out his breath, clutching the bridge of his nose.
"Can we just go there soon, now?' he asked, almost beggingly. He figured he would be safer in the palace once they got there. Caesar looked at Cari and nodded, pushing the gas and heading to the palace. Cari sighed happily, moving his hood back slightly and moving the eye patch so he could scratch the irritated skin. Once the patch was off, one could see that the eye had been closed, so Cari was missig his eye and over where the eye patch covered was a large scar. He put the patch back on, sighing softly.

Lucian watched as Cari took the eye patch off, his expression softening at the sight, and said, "How did you get that?" He glanced just briefly out the front of the car to see how far from the palace they were, and breathed a sigh of relief when he realized they were very close now. It only irritated him that the guard showed up when he did, this was after all supposed to be something that Cari would never forget and then that idiot guard had to ruin it. He shook his head pushing the thought away and looked back to where Cari was at before saying, "The palace should be coming up soon so you don't have to worry about being seen by another guard again. No one at the palace will dare to question me, so don't worry."

Cari didn't realize that Lucian had seen him, and he looked down, eyes downcast.
"I don't want to talk about it," he said, touching the patch. He looked out the window as if he was thinking about a terrible memory.

Caesar glanced back at Cari, then to Lucian.
"We should dye his hair, then he wont have to be locked up all the time," he pointed out, and Cari looked over intrigued.
"We would have to keep up on it so the dye doesn't fade, but I think it'll work," he said, looking to Lucian and Cari for approval. Cari smiled slightly, nodding.
"I would be okay with that."

Lucian nodded slightly at Caesar and said, "I agree with that thought. I have some dye back at the house so that after I clean Cari's hair I can use it as soon as possible." He looked back at Cari with a smile and said, "And that way I can show you the gardens even sooner than I would have gotten to before." He looked out the windshield seeing the palace and said almost under his breath, "Home, it's good to be back. I can't wait to take a shower or maybe even a bath." He glanced at Caesar out of the corner of his eye wondering if he was thinking the same thing. He finally said loud enough to where Cari could hear, "Hopefully Cari you will come to think of this as home also."

Cari nodded in agreement to Lucian.
"I hope so too," he mused, looking out the window, but not really looking at anything for now.

Caesar opened the gate to the palace with the password. He typed it into the key pad outside and the titanium bars swung open. He drove in, stopping the car right outside the main entrance. Cari opened the door, nearly slipping on the marble driveway. He looked at the ground, then around at the building. He looked all around, his knees giving way and he had to sit down as he gawked.
"Wow..."

Lucian opened his door and slipped out then gave Cari a grin and said, "Amazing isn't it? Wait until you get inside, it's absolutely beautiful." He walked around the car until he was standing next to Cari then held his hand out to him to help him up and said, "You should probably stand up. We need to get going before someone comes out and sees us just standing here."

Cari nodded, taking Lucian's hand and getting up. His knees still felt weak, both from sitting for so long, and also from his shock. He took his hand back quickly and followed Lucian inside. He almost choked on his own spit when he saw how large it was inside.
"How do you not get lost in here?" he asked in amazment

Lucian shrugged slightly and said, "Well I grew up here so I pretty much know my way around. I guess if you haven't been here before it does seem like it would be easy to get lost." He smiled at Cari then started walking in the direction of his and Caesar's apartments. He glanced back at Caesar and said, "Do you think the maids already came by and cleaned the place up?" He really hoped they had since it would be kind of hard to explain Cari's presence with them.

"Maids?!" Cari asked, absolutely shocked.
"You don't clean your own rooms?" he asked, grabbing the back of Lucian's shirt so he didn't get sidetracked and start to wander off.

(apartments or rooms? You said apartments, but I just picture the palace being one massive building, and in the middle is a courtyard.)

(Technically they are rooms, it's just that Lucian calls them the apartments since they have a sitting room and their bedroom their bathroom and three other rooms all lead off of it. When you walk into the room your technically walking into their sitting room....or living room whichever you prefer. ^-^)

Lucian laughed slightly whenever he heard Cari wonder at the fact that they didn't clean their own rooms. He glanced back at Cari's hands on his shirt and smiled slightly before saying, "No we don't clean our own rooms, though I have been known to clean on occasion whenever I get upset or I'm just feeling down about something." Like the time when he was told that if they adopted a child it would have to have black hair. He personally had always either wanted to adopt a red haired child or a blonde haired child. He glanced over at Caesar and asked, "Do you know if they cleaned today yet? They usually don't clean until we are gone for a certain amount of time, I wonder if we were gone long enough for them to clean?"

(Oh, okay. That makes more sense.)

Caesar nodded.
"They did, don't worry." he reassured, resting his hand on Lucians shoulder. He opened the door to their large room, letting the other two in first. Cari's eye nearly popped out of his head.
"Is that a couch?.... In the middle of your room? This one place is bigger than... five of my apartments!" he yelped, clutching his chest.

Lucian smiled at Cari and said, "Don't worry about it, we are in the black haired city and the palace besides." He grabbed Cari's hand and pulled him further into the room pointing out different things to him that he might find interesting. He stopped for a second and glanced over at Caesar and said, "Do you want to take a shower also?" He wasn't going to go to long without letting Cari eat and drink something, and taking a shower. So he decided he might as well get to it already, and the first thing on the agenda would be to get Cari something to drink and then getting him a shower.

Caesar nodded, smiling softly at Cari's obvious amazement.
"sure, I'll shower while you get him something to eat and drink," he said, taking off his long coat and draping it over the couch. He walked to the bathroom and shut the door, turning the water on about a minute later.

Cari looked at Lucian, pulling his hand out of the mans grip.
"Really, I'm not hungry," he promised, not wanting to impose. Plus, he had gotten so used to eating next to nothing, that his body had gotten used to it.

Lucian watched Caesar walk away wishing for a moment that he could go after him and join him but instead he turned to Cari and smiled and said, "You need to eat something, you may not think you do but you do." He grabbed his hand again and dragged him into their kitchen and said, "How about a sandwich? It's not such a heavy food that it would be overwhelming to eat." He let go of Cari's hand and walked over to a cabinet than opened it and pulled out a glass. He closed the cabinet door then walked over to the sink and poured Cari some water. When he walked back over to where he had left Cari at he handed him the glass of water and said, "After you finish eating we will get you into the shower and get you some new clothes also."

"A sandwich? As in, real bread, and real meat?" he asked, smiling slightly. He waited patiently for Lucian, and took the water, looking at it curiously.
"It's so... clear." he said, watching Lucian as he made the sandwich. He couldn't help but be wary of poison or anything. He jumped and looked over when the door was opened, seeing Caesar with a towel around his waist.
"Oh, good. Lucian, don't give him anything to complex. Probably just some bread, simple things. He's probably not used to eating different foods, so his body wont be used to it and he could get sick," he warned, walking over to one of the bedrooms to get changed.

(Sorry about not replying sooner, my internet was going in and out. ^-^)

Lucian glanced over his shoulder at Cari and smiled then said, "It's not poisoned or anything." He looked back to the sandwich but glanced over his shoulder again whenever he heard Caesar's voice and the sound of footsteps. He smiled slightly after him and muttered under his breath, "Whatever you say love." He finished the sandwich then walked over to where Cari was at and grabbed his hand then proceeded to drag him over to the couch in the living room. He pushed Cari down on the couch then handed him the sandwich and said, "Here eat this, and trust me when I say it's not poisoned or anything like that." He smiled down at the man then looked towards the bedroom that Caesar had disappeared into and told himself not to follow him since he still needed to make Cari feel at home.

(Oh, it's okay ^^ I just like this roleplay so I was like: "REPLY! IT'S KILLING ME!!!" xD)

Cari looked at the sandwich, nodding. He drank some of the water, but didn't stop until he finished it all. It was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted, and anyone who said that water didn't have a taste could go to hell. He sighed in relief, taking a bit of the sandwich. Again, the best thing he had ever tasted. After the first bit, he immediately scarfed it down, almost inhaling the food.

(I agree with that statement completely. xD)

Lucian smiled slightly at Cari whenever he scarfed the food down like someone was about to take it away from him. "You know that you could have savored it, but I can thank you for in a way saying that my cooking skills were good." He said, grabbing the empty glass from Cari. He took the glass to the kitchen and put it into the sink then came back into the living room and said, "I hope you didn't hurt your stomach by eating the food and drinking the water so fast, but if not we need to go get you a shower now." He walked over to where Cari was sitting and grabbed his hand pulling him up off the couch then dragged him into the bathroom, wondering if Caesar would join them or if he would go ahead and start on those papers that technically he himself was supposed to be doing.