Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

Caesar nodded in agreement, sighing in annoyance as he thought about the many books he still had to finish. Maybe next time he would lock himself in a bunker.

When Lucian talked about stripping him down, Cari's face practically matched his hair.
"What?!" he said, backing into the seat with a worried expression. He had never had anyone tease him, or talk to him in any sexual way like that... well, aside from the occasional, 'I want to lick you face; I want to rape you in the ass, against a wall; Get out of my face or I'll make you suck my prick,' and other comments like that. However, Copernicus Holland had never actually had sex with someone. He was to careful around other people.
"It's not street junk... their just clothes," he mumbled, hiding his face bashfully as he tried to change the subject.

Lucian smiled slightly at Cari's reaction and said, "They are street junk and haven't you ever been teased before?" He wondered about how Cari had reacted, it seemed from the way he had panicked that he had never actually had someone strip him down before. He hadn't been kidding about stripping him, when it came to sexual things Lucian wasn't very modest not that he had ever been that way since the time he turned 18 though that was a completely different story. As he watched Cari he reached across the space between himself and Caesar and grabbed a hold of his arm almost as if to reassure himself that he was there.

Cari's face contorted in embarrassment.
"N... no, not really..." he mumbled, shying away to the corner of the car, as if he felt ashamed. Not many people in his city, or any red haired city, really had sex unless they were raping someone, or had the money to pay for a prostitute. Cari managed to avoid both.

Caesar looked over at Lucian for a minute, smiling lightly.
"Now now, hun. Stop teasing the poor guy, if he's a virgin, then you can just take it from him," he said, starting to join in on the teasing. He had no problems with his partner wanting a second lover. Threesomes might be fun, even though he was a little wary of Cari at first.

Lucian smiled slightly at Caesar and said, "Your right, I think that I will go with that idea. The idea of teaching a virgin the wonders of sex actually sounds kind of," He glanced back towards Cari when he finished his sentence, "intriguing, especially if it is the both of us." He was glad that Caesar like Cari as well since he thought the man would make at a good first try at a threesome relationship. Maybe they would even come to like this Cari guy even more so, though how a relationship with a red head would work out he had no idea. He glanced back at Cari and said, "Do you mind if I put some music on for the duration of the trip?"

Cari's face was red from ear to ear. He put his hands over his face, trying to hide himself. He was actually tempted to jump out the car, but that would likely kill him.
"Go right ahead," he replied, turning away as he heard the music come on. He smiled, never having heard actual music from a radio. He'd heard people banging on pots and pans trying to keep rhythm, but it was nothing like this.

Lucian smiled over at Cari and said, "This song has to be one of my favorites. If you start to like the music enough I can let you listen to some whenever we get back to the house. There are some really good violin music pieces that I have and I bet you would like them." He glanced out the window and winced whenever he saw the next city coming into sight. "Caesar, are you speeding again?" He asked, looking over at his partner with one eyebrow raised. It would not surprise him if he was but with Cari in the car he was slightly worried that if they got stopped because someone didn't recognize the vehicle they would be curious about Cari. He did not worry that they would get a ticket or anything like that though, there were upsides to being royalty after all.

Caesar looked at his speed, then pushed on the brakes lightly to slow down.
"Sorry," he said, going the limit they would have in the city. They started to arrive at the blonds city. They got past the entrance, the wall here made entirely of brick.

Cari smiled back at Lucian.
"I've never heard any real music before," he said, looking out at the blond city. His eyes widened and he was pressed up against the window. Now, this was the most beautiful place he had ever seen. They had a large fountain spouting clean water, the building had beautiful paint, the people here seemed happy, the streets were clean. Everything was here.
"Oh... my god..." he whispered.

Lucian shook his head at Caesar and said, "It's alright. I am normally fine with you speeding, it's just with Cari in the car I was getting worried." He put a hand on Caesar's arm to let him know that he wasn't upset. He laughed slightly whenever he heard Cari's surprise at how the city looked, then smiled at him and said, "This is nothing compared to where the black hair people live. Like I told you, keeping watching out the window and you will see something that you couldn't even have dreamed of." He always had a special place in his heart for the black haired people's city, it was not only his home but it was also very beautiful. "I like the way you look whenever your face lights up from excitement and wonder." He said, still watching Cari thinking how amazing it was that he was already getting so attached to the man.

Cari nodded, unable to imagine the palace or nobles homes at all. How could it be any more beautiful than this?
"It can't be more beautiful than this..." he mumbled, leaning back as they started to drive into the more populated area of the city. He scooted over to the other side of the car, looking out there as well. This was a mile stone. He felt like Armstrong seeing the moon, or like a child discovering TV for the first time. He covered his mouth, feeling like he might cry. Not really sure why, he simply kept his gaze outside.

Lucian's expression softened whenever he said, "It is, though from how you reacted to this city we might not want to take you to the gardens until you get used to things around there." He reached back and grabbed a hold of Cari's hand marveling for a second about how soft his skin actually was before saying, "Trust me though, you will love it there and you won't have to go back to your city ever again if you don't want to." He knew he was probably making promises that he would have a hard time keeping but he couldn't help but want to make Cari happy. He looked over at Caesar and again loved his partner even more, if that was possible, for letting him do this.

Caesar looked at Lucian for a minute, silently telling him not to make those kinds of promises. They would be to hard to keep. He looked back to the rode, turning when they reached a dead end. They would be out of this city in a few more minutes.

Cari stiffened, looking at his and Lucian's hand. He looked up at the man, his eyes darkened from the hood. He looked back out the window, sighing lightly.
"I'll be fine, it's just... a lot to take in," he said, looking as they passed an other fountain. He put a hand to his lips, pulling off some of the peeling skin from dehydration.

Lucian shook his head slightly at Caesar to tell him that he would try then turned to look at Cari. He sighed then grabbed his hand away from his mouth before saying, "Don't do that, you might start to make your lips bleed. How about when we get to the house we get you something to eat and drink first so that you don't faint of dehydration or lack of nutrition." He smiled slightly at him than drew his hand back and looked out the window again before saying, "We should be out of this city in a few minutes, which means we should be getting back to the house soon." He turned to look at Cari again then said, "You will like the house, after we get you fed and give you a shower I will gladly take you on a tour of it." He truthfully couldn't wait to show Cari what his and Caesar's house looked like, he really did hope that Cari would like it.

Cari was surprised at how kind Lucian was to him. He kept his hand away from his lips, nodding.
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry. I already ate last night," he said as if it was no big deal.
"I would like some water though," he smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. He tried to think of what the palace would look like, but he simply couldn't imagine anything better than what he saw in the blond city. He sighed when they left, all the pretty plants disappearing and once again being a large area. He figured all this belonged to the farmers and slaves, since there was crop fields all around. Slaves were usually brown haired people, since red heads were thought to have terrible diseases and were just sent away to die.

Lucian looked around at the open fields and said, "The farms and lands for cattle, they are usually worked by browns." He knew he was just making small talk with that, but he wanted to put Cari at ease so that he wasn't freaking out about what the palace would be like. He looked back at Cari and said, "So how are you feeling? I know that doesn't sound like the best question right now, but I just want to make sure your not to terrified about what's going on. I guess being suddenly taken from what you've known for most of your life and being put into a situation you have never been in before can be kind of terrifying." He smiled slightly at him to let him know he meant that in the kindest way possible.

Cari nodded in agreement.
"I really don't know what I feeling. I'm excited and scared and I keep hoping that everything be okay, but from past, it probably wont be," he said, sighing sadly.
"I am excited to see though. I want to see what the palace is like." he said, looking at the fields and seeing some animals out in the distance.

Lucian smiled and nodded slightly and said, "I can understand the feeling." After a while the car finally got to the gates of the black haired city and Lucian smiled at the feeling of being home again. He glanced over to Caesar and said, "We are almost home love, just a little bit longer and we can stretch our legs." He glanced back to where Cari was at and asked, "What do you think of the city?" He waited for his answer hoping that he would like the city as much as he himself did.

Cari looked out the window as they went through the large, hard stone wall. No one could get past unless you belonged there. His breath caught in his throat when he saw the city. He froze, gawking as he looked outside. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven, meeting god himself. He put his hand against the window, looking at the people, the large fountain of water, the children actually laughed and playing.
"This... it can't be real..." he mumbled, unable to blink. He didn't want to for fear that everything would disappear as soon as he did. The building were made entirely out of beautiful stone, and everything was so clean and well kept.

Lucian practically grinned whenever he saw Cari's reaction and said, "It's great isn't it? No matter where I go my favorite thing is coming back home to the palace and seeing this beautiful city, though I have to say I more enjoy coming home to Caesar but the city is a close second." He grabbed a hold of Cari's hand and tugged him towards him then said, "Be very careful when you look out the window now that we are in the city. There are guards everywhere and I don't want one of them accidentally seeing you." He tugged him even closer and said, "If you sit up here with me though you might be able to see the city better and not get seen."

Cari blushed, shaking his head.
"N-No, I'm fine. I'll just be careful," he said, looking out the back window. He was far enough away that people wouldn't see him easily, but he could still see out the window. He checked his hood to make sure it would stay on, then had to adjust his eye patch because it had moved with out him noticing. He was silent, trying to take in what he saw. He could have sworn he saw god.

Lucian smiled slightly and shook his head wondering if he had ever been that innocent at one time. He glanced out the front window and froze slightly then said, "I think I see a guard coming towards the car." He hoped that it wasn't this car that the guard was heading to and that it was the car in front of them. He looked back at Cari and said, "Get down a bit until the guard passes by."