All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Soccer_Spirits_hack_cheat_tool.png

About it

Soccer Spirits is obviously a game about soccer. Though it is not exactly one like your traditional soccer games. The story for this is that two rivaling high schools (or one, depending where everyone goes) play match by match against other competing schools until they make it to the Galaxy League, which is where the best of the best play. The whole universe runs on soccer, basically.

There are multiple different races and different kind of soccer leagues, which range from and is not limited to Children's League, Nadir Forest Soccer League, Dark City, Underground Soccer League, and Angel's Soccer. Yes, that means they're demons, angels, gods, goddesses, vampires, and of course humans. You may include your own made up race as well, but I will need to look it over to ensure it's not overpowered. Races who revolve around soccer that'll make them borderline gods is a no no.

How it works

Characters will be made attending either Blue Luck High School or St. Calia, everything about your character is entirely up to you. All characters will begin with low stats and 20 skill points to distribute among it. If the character played soccer prior to their school's team, they'll get slightly higher stats though 14 skill points to distribute. Whenever the team gets promoted to a new league, they will be given points to distribute. I will give the school a league to play against, whether they win or lose will depend on the rolls the character and the opposing character receive.

This RP will use a DnD like system, which means your outcomes may not go according to plan. As an example, say you want your character to kick a goal. If your stats are higher than the goalie's, the roll you require will be lower and the goalie will need to get above a certain number to catch it. That means the odds are in your favor. If the goalie is a brick wall goliath, the same things apply only the odds will be against you. You can't RP out that your character kicked the ball from the Center back, passed by the opposing team, then made the winning goal. That's not gonna fly. I am willing to make exceptions, but only if both parties are okay with it and it isn't bull crap.

Rules

1: All Iwaku rules apply
2: No OPing that character
3: No RPing a outcome unless it's the outcome the roll and I give you
4: No kicking the ball across the field into the goal
5: Only one attribute to a character please
6: Only one type to a character please
7: Pass the ball to your teammates; Don't be a ball hog. Guarantee the characters won't like yours.
8: Ehhhh... Have fun!

Training

Training is important to any sports player. The more you train, the better you become at the sport; Everyone knows that. Your character won't get better from sitting on their butts, so it's best to take some time out of their day to practice soccer. Keep in mind that your character may be a different race, but they still get tired or their battery is running low. Training for hours until exhaustion will prove devastating for the player the next day, so you must handle your character like they are a real person.

How it works

You will tell me in between classes and in between games what your character does or train in. The race you decide will give you some special perks, you can decide the perks if you create your own. I will calculate how much your character gains from it. But be careful, exhausting your character will decrease stats the following day and will definitely cost your teammates the game if the opposing team figures out their weak spot.

Academics/No Pass No Play

Just like training, academics is important. Without a passing grade, your character won't be able to play with their team. It'll be your job to balance out your character's/s' social life, study time, and training time (and work if they have a job). Training will make you better at the sport, but what good is that if you're failing math or chemistry?

How it works

You will decide what your character does in between classes and matches, study in the library or train on the soccer field. If you're failing a class or in danger of failing, it would be better to go to the library and study instead of train.

Studying will give you a +10 modifier on a d100 dice. The more you study, the higher the modifier. It is possible to completely bomb the test or pass with flying colors, but you know. It all depends.

Favorite classes will give you a +5 modifier on tests while least favorite classes will give you a -5. No one really pays attention to their least favorite subject unless they have to.

Tests will occur every week, and I will use the percentage your character got to create their grade for that subject. A lot of work (for me), I know, but I want this to be as accurate as possible!

Manager/Scouts/and Sponsors

These people are the backbone of the soccer teams. Without them, your team wouldn't have another team to play, money to spend, or people telling you oncoming players and who to watch out for. You have the freedom to create a manager, since I doubt anyone wants to be the team's scout or sponsor. The better you get, the more opportunities you'll have to change the teams scout or sponsor.

The managers will help you train, which means a boost to your stats afterwards. In short, it's a lot better to train with someone who knows what they're doing.

Friendships/Relationships

Now what kind of roleplay would this be if you couldn't make friends or relationships with the other characters?

Yaoi/Yuri is absolutely allowed. Friendships/Relationships with the opposing team is frowned upon but okay. You could be playing against them, so let's hope those fuzzy feelings or that strong friendship doesn't get in the way of your game play.

If your characters are gonna do the sexy stuff, fade to black or take it to PMs. Dun wanna get in trouble now. =3=

Character Creation

Races

Soccer Spirits has a large diversity in different races, which I intend to incorporate with this roleplay ^^ Though with all of these, they have their own special perks to them. Keep in mind that these perks are nothing big, and if you create your own race, try not to add too much. You will find their perks down below next to the CS ^^

Androids
Angels
Beasts
Demons
Demi Gods (Has potential to become full God)
Demi Goddesses (Has potential to become full Goddess)
Goliath
Half animal/half human
Humans
Kitsunes
Nekos
Vampires
Werewolves

Type

There are 5 types of players that a soccer team needs to incorporate.

Defender: Defenders are the last stands of the team. They help keep the ball away from the goal and do their damned best to block the other team. These types of players are usually high in Vitality and Technique, so it would be helpful to focus on those two stats. Make the best goalies and sweepers.

Attacker: Attackers are made to steal the ball and ambush the opponent. Their quick feet and brick like stature make it harder for the opponent to get through unless they have the stats to counter. These types of players are usually high in Power and Technique, so it would be helpful to focus on those two stats, but not recommended. Make the best midfielders.

Striker: Strikers have the power legs. Their kicks are strong, quick, and powerful, which make them the best for kicking goals. These types of players are usually high in Power and Speed, so it would be helpful to focus on those two stats, but not recommended. Make the best forwards.

Leader: Leaders are, well, leaders. Their high charisma and charm make them the best motivational speakers to lift the team's spirits. These types of players are usually high in Power and Vitality, so it would be helpful to focus on those two stats but not recommended. Make the best Ace players and can be positioned anywhere.

Assist: Assists are renowned for their long passes. These players are excellent at kicking off the ball and passing it to a teammate halfway across a large field. These types of players are usually high in Speed and Technique, so it would be helpful to focus on those two stats. Make the best Left or Right Defense. Are able to pass a ball from where they are to the forwards if stats are high enough.

Attributes

You know those games where one element will have a higher advantage over the other? This is just like this. There are types of players your character will be weak against, and there are types of players your character will be strong against. Every character has one attribute, which is for you to decide.

Ardor: (Enthusiastic; Passionate. Recommended for Leaders though not necessary) Strong against Whirlwind players, but weak against Dark players
Whirlwind: (Skilled; Focused. Recommended for Defenders but not necessary) Strong against Thunder players, but weak against Ardor players
Thunder: (Quick; Agile. Recommended for Strikers but not necessary) Strong against Light players but weak against Whirlwind
Light: (Strong; Helping. Recommended for Assists though not necessary) Strong against Dark players but weak against Thunder
Dark: (Uncaring; Strong. Recommended for Attackers though not necessary) Strong against Ardor, but weak against Light

Special Skills

What makes your character unique from the rest of the team? I am giving you the freedom of what you want to add, but just don't make it OP. Do they have a badass kick? Do they have a strong stature that make them almost impenetrable? Cool. I'll decide how the skill effects the opposing team, yourself, or an opposing player if you can't think of something. Or if you think of something that I can't work with.

You will be able to use your special skill three times per game.

LEADER SKILL

As a leader, you will have the added skill of "Motivational Speech". This increases your team's spirit, will, and will increase their health by 40. The better you get with it, the higher the effect.

Stats, perks, and Character sheets

These are the stats for your character. I assume you have a race picked out, so here you are ^^
If they had prior training, add +4 to all stats. Beginner players will have 20 points to distribute for Soccer Stats, veteran players will have 14 because they won't be learning anything new. Academic stats will get +10

Soccer Stats
Power: 20
Vitality: 20
Technique: 20
Speed: 20

Academic Stats

Learning speed: 15
Intelligence: 15
Ability to focus: 15
Study habit: 10

PERKS

Androids: +2 Technique, +3 Speed
Angels: +3 Technique, +2 Speed
Beasts: +5 Power
Demons: +3 Power, +2 Technique
Demi Gods (Has potential to become full God): +3 Technique, +2 Power
Demi Goddesses (Has potential to become full Goddess) +3 Power, +2 Technique
Goliath: +5 Power, +1 Vitality
Half animal/half human: +3 Power, +3 Vitality
Humans: +3 Speed, +2 Vitality
Kitsunes: +3 Speed, +2 Technique
Nekos: +3 Speed, +2 Technique
Vampires: +3 Technique, +3 Power
Werewolves: +3 Power, +2 Speed

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Sexuality:
School:
Grade: (If player)
Race:
Attribute:
Type:
Special Skill:
Preferred Soccer field position:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:

Personality:
Biography:
Appearance: (Description works too)
Anything we need to know about this person? Allergies? Bad knees? Asthma?:

Stats:

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: GreenSea
WIP

Name: Raphael
Sexuality: Heterosexual
School: St.Calia
Grade: 11
Race: Angel
Attribute: Light
Type: Defender
Special Skill:Galaxy Twister [Active] - [Block] Decreases the inflicted damage from a shoot by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% when used
Preferred Soccer field position: GK
Favorite Class: PE
Least Favorite Class: Math
Personality:
Raphael is one hell of a cheerful guy out there, there isn't one thing that could breakthrough his thick wall of optimism and his lack luster of understanding the current situation. He never thought anyone as an enemy nor a nuisance for once. His love for soccer could be said more than anyone in the school that's why people call him, "Soccer Idiot".
Appearance:
(should I draw as well .__.?)
History:
Before he went to Vahalla, he was a lonely guy who was trapped inside his home due to his rare sickness which is why he had always jealous of other kid playing soccer happily with their friends. He looked at them through the barrier which separate him from the world, his home. Soon after his death, he was reborn and gained the ability to do things like he can't never done before and one of them is playing soccer.
Stats: (prior match + additional 14 Stat Point has been used)
Power: 24
Vitality: 35
Technique: 30
Speed: 27
Academic Stats
Learning speed: 20
Ability to focus: 20

Last edited:
WIP

Name: Raphael
Sexuality: Heterosexual
School: St.Calia
Grade: 11
Race: Angel
Attribute: Light
Type: Defender
Special Skill:Galaxy Twister [Active] - [Block] Decreases the inflicted damage from a shoot by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% when used
Preferred Soccer field position: GK
Favorite Class: PE
Least Favorite Class: Math
Personality:
Appearance:
History
Stats: (prior match + additional 14 Stat Point has been used)
Power: 24
Vitality: 35
Technique: 30
Speed: 27

Thanks for signing up ^^

I realized I forgot 'Gender'. If you could add that to your sheet that would be awesome. I'll edit my own post when I can.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Do we use canonical characters?

Do we use canonical characters?

Original characters please ^^

You can use canonical characters, but I think it would be more fun using original

Last edited:
Added 'Biography' to the sheets ^^ Optional, so you know. Plus, I know Spirit Stones are in the game, but not much I can do with them here and it'll be harder to keep track.

Added a little more info to the skills: "Your special skill can only be used three times per game"

The only reason the two aren't assigned a school yet is because I need to see where everyone else goes. As a balancer or to attend the same school as everyone else.

Name: V011 Vitra
Sexuality: Demisexual
School: (Subject to change depending if everyone needs to go to the same one)
Grade: Sophomore
Race: Android
Attribute: Thunder
Type: Attacker
Special Skill: Sturdy stance; Decreases 15% of damage taken
Preferred Soccer field position: Midfield
Favorite Class: Science
Least Favorite Class: English

Personality: Vitra is a straight forward individual, often criticizing others and expects the favor to be returned without it being sugar coated. She strives for perfection and excellence. She is still coming into terms with her new human emotions and interests, which means she still doesn't have a good grasp on the language and slang terms.

Biography: (Will add later)
Appearance: CLICK ME
Anything we need to know about this person? Allergies? Bad knees? Asthma?: None

Stats:

No prior training

Soccer Stats

Power: 30
Technique: 27
Speed: 28

Academic Stats

Intelligence: 25

Name: V012 Estia
Sexuality: Demisexual
School: (Subject to change)
Grade: Sophomore
Race: Android
Attribute: Thunder
Type: Striker
Special Skill: Thunder strike: Increases
Preferred Soccer field position: Forward
Favorite Class: Math
Least Favorite Class: History

Personality: Unlike Vitra, Estia is more adjusted to her human emotions and interests. Despite that, she is still learning what she can and is not accustomed to what is okay and not okay socially. She has taken on happiness as her main emotion, but her emotional program is glitched. That means her emotions can go from happiness to sadness out of nowhere.
Biography: (Will add later)
Appearance: Will draw and add later
Anything we need to know about this person? Allergies? Bad knees? Asthma?: Emotional programming glitch

Stats:

No prior training

Soccer Stats

Power: 30
Technique: 20
Speed: 30

Academic Stats

Study habit: 20