So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mae Renea

Original poster
So, I am going to be pretty blunt..

I want a few people to RP with that I can try new things with... And won't mind sexual GIFs and pictures (of models and stuff off Tumblr not of me). I am pretty shy but I really want to let out my adventurous side.

I want:
Female x Female
Male x Male
Female x Male (Female)
Three Sum (I want to play a girl with two other girls or one man and one girl. We can play them.)

Refusals:
Scat
Gore
Piss
Pain, to the point of being completely bloody or broken.
Rape
Futa
Tenticals
Multiple genitals, someone tried to RP with me once and their character had three dicks.

I think that covers everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luchi
If you're still looking, feel free to shoot me a message. Be warned, though, I'm very passive with the initial set-up of a roleplay. I either keep things short and simple with a basic introduction at the start, and learn/adapt as the story unfolds; or let my partner tell me what the story plot is going to be.

I'm interested in a FxF roleplay. We can talk about plots if you want.

If you're still looking, feel free to shoot me a message. Be warned, though, I'm very passive with the initial set-up of a roleplay. I either keep things short and simple with a basic introduction at the start, and learn/adapt as the story unfolds; or let my partner tell me what the story plot is going to be.

I'm about the same way.

I'm interested in a FxF roleplay. We can talk about plots if you want.

PM me.

I have a couple ideas if you would like to hear them.

Mae, would you want to do one with. Me? While you try to be male in FxM?

Status
Not open for further replies.