So Zach, about those "RPs" on the Internet nowadays...

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Hi all. You can call me Ozzie. I'm 21, live in the southwest, and like everything from horror to romance to mystery to sci-fi/fantasy to contemporary drama. I don't know if I have a particular type of character I usually play; I've had characters both male and female, young and old, gay and straight and everything in between, from all walks of life and origins of nature. I do like to play off of cliches and subvert or lampshade them, so maybe that tells you something.

Given the choice of the following: Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs...

I prefer Zombie Bread Space Wolves.

My favorite song of the moment is
Give Me Everything by Pitbull. Go ahead, judge me. :B

I feel so lonely. No replies for me. D:

Have no fear, Vorriey Keen is here...Well just for Halloween.

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to assume you aren't Ozzie Osborne, but if you are....Please don't bite the heads off any of the bats in the attic. What sorta RPs are you looking for on our humble forums?

Haha, no. Not that Ozzie. I like bats too much to bite their heads off.

I'm not sure that I have anything in particular in mind. I've been doing mainly 1x1 with a select few partners over IMs lately, and that's all well and good, but I'd like to get back into group roleplaying or just expanding my circle of RP buddies.

What sort of RP generas do you like the most? (Such as Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc?)

Welcome to Iwaku, Ozzie. I'm October, nice to meet ya! *Bows in a Knightly manner*

If you haven't already, filling out your Roleplayers-resume is a great place to start. I'm sure you'll find something here that interests you. If you have any questions about the site, need help finding a game or just wanna talk, feel free to hit me up!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

What sort of RP generas do you like the most? (Such as Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc?)

It's really tough for me to narrow down genres, but I guess my favorites have to be horror, paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, mystery, and whateverpunk (steam, cyber, or splatter).

@Pumpkin Lord: Thanks! I have filled out the resume. Which is a really awesome feature, by the way.

Hello, Ozzie, and welcome to Iwaku!
You poor dear, you happened to create this when everyone was sleeping it seems but we're here now!
I'm Kitti, dressing up for Halloween as Nissa Revane, and it's good to meet you.

It looks like you've found your way around pretty well, but if you need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks Kitti. Everyone here seems pretty cool. I'm excited to get in on the fun.

Welcome To Iwaku! Nice to have ya here! IF you ever need someone to RP with I'd be happy to ^^
Enjoy your time here! :3

Sure, Vari, sounds great!

Hello new Ozzie! ...Who has an avatar I can't quite staring at. O___O Do you know who the artist is of that piccie, by the way?

Hello new Ozzie! ...Who has an avatar I can't quite staring at. O___O Do you know who the artist is of that piccie, by the way?
In fact, I do! It's omupied from dA, and you can see the full picture here.

Sweet! >:D A new artist to stalk! Thankies!

Hello Ozzie and welcome to Iwaku! There are tons of RPs here of every flavor, so I'm sure if you're persistent you'll find something that suits you! And, of course, you've got all those offers of help. I'm sure you'll find your way. :)

Hey! Cerulean here to giving you warm welcome! You like cookies? Here are lots of them! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: