So You Want to Be a Wizard

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by WesteriaVale, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a story off of Diane Duane's "So you want to be a Wizard" book series. I'm currently re-reading them (since book #10 just came out). We would be playing OCs. Canon characters might make a cameo here or there, but they wouldn't be a main focus. I'd like 1-2 people to maybe join. We'd follow our characters from their wizarding start (around the age of 14) through their life. So it would be a very long term RP.

Ideally I'd like it to be detailed/Advanced. As in I'd expect you to write a generous amount and be quality. My minimum is around two paragraphs. On average I usually post more than that. Sometimes a lot more. If you only post a few sentences each time, this is not the RP for you.

If someone's interested I'll actually put more thought into this. Because at the moment I'm not even sure if anyone would be interested.

If I do get a lot of interest I might make it a group RP. But that isn't my goal.

Ideas on my character:
    Spoiler
    Since we'd start off when our characters were younger I have this set. The first is MC around the age of 14. Then to her mid-late teens (17-19) and then how she'd look as an adult (25-ish)
    Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

#1 WesteriaVale, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. I have never read the book/series before but this RP look cool. Count me interested.

3. I'm looking for a partner(s) that would post anywhere from three paragraphs (at least four sentences each) to nine paragraphs on average. (On occasion even more than that, because that's how much I write and it's always depressing to get less back all the time)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.