So You Think You Choose Your Destiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.... I never really asked for CS's.... THis is just the interest check... I said people could start working on their cs's, and then people just started posting them.... I am putting the OOC up today, with the details of what I want on the CS. THen I will start rolling for people's powers.

Sure.... I never really asked for CS's.... THis is just the interest check... I said people could start working on their cs's, and then people just started posting them.... I am putting the OOC up today, with the details of what I want on the CS. THen I will start rolling for people's powers.
Lol oops...sorry :S

XD aw ch0sen1 :3

XD aw ch0sen1 :3
My bad ^_^
90242_f520.jpg

So did you pick our powers yet or are we waiting for the OoC to find out?

I'm interested in joining, sounds like fun and quite different then what i've experienced before. The only question i have is do we have to be of a certain skill level to take part or is everyone welcome? I'm not exactly confident with my writing although it's not the worst and i try my best.

@Sora1297 what did he say about the allotment for his power? And @Aqacia I'm sure you will be fine join the fun. If anything it helps you improve your skills :)

@Sora1297 what did he say about the allotment for his power? And @Aqacia I'm sure you will be fine join the fun. If anything it helps you improve your skills :)
I've never known potatocat to be exclusive, but it's generally not a good idea to speak for the GM on acceptance policies.

I've never known potatocat to be exclusive, but it's generally not a good idea to speak for the GM on acceptance policies.
True, but I don't think he'd mind but yeah I could be wrong, @Potatocat is a cool guy though so that's why I inferred.

Yeah, right. Please don't speak for me, but right now anyone is accepted to eventually create a CS. Now if the CS is bad, and I mean REALLLY bad (I have pretty low standards for cs.s, don't worry), I'll say no, but right now, there is space.

Yeah, right. Please don't speak for me, but right now anyone is accepted to eventually create a CS. Now if the CS is bad, and I mean REALLLY bad (I have pretty low standards for cs.s, don't worry), I'll say no, but right now, there is space.
this is just a bad day for me apparently lol, sorry.

Here you guys go. Have fun. I'll PM you powers after you post a CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.