so you probably don't remember me.

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
I was on here, what a year ago and was the roleplayer who kept changing her name over and over. And you probably noticed (if you noticed at all) that I'm not my normal happy go lucky kinda self. Things at my home have been getting worse and worse, and school isn't exactly the most happiest place on earth for me right now.
And before you say that I'm an adult and I can take care of myself, let me say what my brother, grandmother have said to me. "once I'm out of the house / dead/ you're fucking screwed no one is going to care for you, so you might as well as not even exist anymore" ....yea so you kinda see where things are going from an emotional turmoil. Roleplaying used to be my comfort and now not even that goes right anymore. I don't even know what to do anymore. I've tried getting help but the door seems to have slammed in my face

Besides the fact that I've posted two of my brand new roleplay searches, updated pairings and what not and even decided to push my limits then I normally do. I'm still getting ignored on here and five other sites I've joined.

First, I'm sorry for your situation at home. That's sad and I'm sorry to hear you're being treated like that.

Regarding the role play situation, I can't speak about the other sites, but as for here there has been a lull in the RP community for a while. Lots of people have been commenting that they have been getting to responses to their ads or interest chexks. It's not just you. I'm thinking it will pick up once the updates have been made. Aside from that, the activity in role plays varies during different times of the year depending on school schedules and what not. Don't think it's just you.

Try reaching out to others that post things in the interest checks via PM. Maybe that will get their attention quicker and you can discuss 1x1's you'd both be interested in doing. Don't give up.

:( That doesnt sound like a lot of fun. I certainly wish you luck with that sorta stuff.

Activity on Iwaku has seemed to either go down or just with the libertine folks changed, when I joined there was a lot of people doing a lot of different things, nowadays feels like I can only find mxms XD But just keep at it, it might take some time but I've found people on iwaku who are these great fantastic friends of mine. I'm sure you'll find people like that too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.