"So, you all meet in a tavern..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swift

Original poster
Hello everyone! It's been a little while since I made a post like this, so forgive me if I sound a bit awkward xD

I go by Swift in places like these, and it's nice to meet all of you ^^

There's this nifty outline in the sticky for this read about what I should talk about here, so I think I'll just use that and elaborate upon it a bit as I go~

What do you prefer to be called?
As I mentioned above, I go by Swift. Do I live up to my name? Well, it depends on what we're talking about--it's not good to be fast at literally everything, you know!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am most definitely a male, I promise o_o

How old are you?
Currently as I am typing this, I am twenty-two years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yessir! I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen (on and off, mind you) and I've played my fair share of Dungeons and Dragons as well.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Mmm, that depends. I like group roleplays because that lets several different characters and players interact with each other all at once. It gives the plot this sort of... dynamic that you can't normally get with one-on-ones. That being said, I do think there's such a thing as "too many" characters/players in a group after a certain point, and I do enjoy one-on-ones with the right sort of person or close friend :3

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Can't really say I've sat under many cherry blossoms--though I usually did enjoy running through grassy meadows ;D

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I'm not much of a metal fan, but I recently came across this and it's been stuck in my head for a while xD
(Hopefully youtube links are okay? If not, lemme know!)

Welcome to Iwaku, Swift.

That song is pretty cool. Hope you enjoy the site!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hi there Swift! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku, Swift! 8D

Welcome... You can be sure I will eventually one day stalk you and like a bunch of your old posts back from 203 B.C. ^.^ Have fuuuun~

Nice post caught my eye lol :P I've left most of my details into my profile and resume so no -one can say they do not know :P What they don't understand on the other hand they can of course ask about ;)

I'm new here *sob* its horrible to be new but without being new, you'll never start either way.

Now, since I've seen two members with it already may I ask a stupid question?
What on earth is the Iium alliance? I saw it when registering and was curious, ( and I admit, confused) can someone tell me please? :P

See you around!
ADracul

I'm still working on getting my own information squared away xD
I've got documents upon documents of character bios that need fixed and backstory information that needs written better, so I just haven't bothered with any extensive detail yet D: Figured I'd leave that all on a "need to know" basis for now, lol.

As for the Illium symbols, I haven't really looked into it, but what it appears to me is that there's a massive "flagship" RP on the site, and those symbols can be used to show you/your character's allegiance to one of the factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.