So, yeah. Another new face.

Z

Z'Greel

Original poster
Greetings people! Yes, it is yet another new rp-er on the site, and hopefully I wont make anyone hate me too much.
I don't really have any nicknames, as I just go under the name Dedtoo.

I'm a 18 year old guy from Norway, a true viking, in other words. :P

My favorite rp-setting is the fantasy type, as I prefer the setting old timey. More or less, at least.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with roleplaying, but I do have some. And I've tried text-based ones before, and I found them best, in a way.

I prefer to play as the less usual races, so to say. As in, not Humans or Elves. Other than that I have few preferences in characters.

Also: THE ANGREH MAHREENS ARE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!

THE ANGREH MAHREENS ARE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!? NUOO NOT THE HOBBITS!, anyway I'm Ruikio, welcome to Iwaku If you need anything please bother to ask.

Welcome to the Community Dedtuy! xD Please, if you need any help or guide don't hesitate on asking! Lots of staff members and even members would be glad to help you out. Other than that, enjoy the site and have fun! Oh, you can call me Raimy or Rina, or whatever floats your boat! It's nice meeting you!

Play nicely and be kind to everyone, trust me, not only will be people not hate you they will love you!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you!

Welcome to the Dedtoo, mister community!

....that was backwards. o__o Welcome anyway!

Hahaha. Welcome to Iwaku!

Wait, No! That sounds horrible! D: Save them!

Anyway, I am Tetsu, it is a pleasure to have you here!

We have a wonderful academy, where you can learn to expand you skills. It also has a mentoring program, where you can have someone teach you!

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/group.php?groupid=158

But, if you want to put what you already know to the test, you can try out some jump in role play.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I look forward to seeing your ideas flourish!

Weeeeeeelcome, Dedtoo, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
I like your avatar!

Eh, here, please have a cookie if you want....

250px-Koekjestrommel_open.jpg

...vikings are so hot.

Have fun!
^^