So, Why Not This?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Theta Vanish, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there's one thing I've discovered about the adult roleplays here and on other sites, it's the true depth of fantasy. The people that I've worked with all have a fantasy of some kind, hence their selections of partners and plots. Even the design of their characters is loosely based off their real selves, yet they don't reveal themselves because (1) they know it's never going to be real and (2) it helps to preserve anonymity. The interesting thing is that while that kind of character design is considered acceptable, outright self-inserts are avoided like a cardinal sin.

ITT however, I'm going to attempt to change that. I'm going to present a few characters and you have the freedom to choose who you want based on your desires and fantasies and freely engage in a self-insert story you may not have otherwise done. Go a step further than making an 'avatar' and be yourself! If anonymity is an issue for you, just change your name; I'm no creeper. If you prefer that this roleplay takes place in a private message, that's perfectly fine.

Name: Colin Wright
    Species: Lox (Wolf/Feline Hybrid)
    Personality: A switch in bed; generally kind-hearted and polite; has a taste for gourmet, but accepts what is served; avoids getting dirty unless sex is involved

Name: Clarence Thomas
    Species: Stallion
    Personality: Hardworking and dedicated to the task at hand; spends free time reading or taking a drive through the countryside; looks down on men who can't see women as more than a booty call

Name: Beatrice Gunn
    Species: Akita (Canine)
    Personality: Disciplined in the important things in life; generally dominant, but enjoys the men who take charge; enjoys music and action movies

(For guys wanting a more exotic woman...)

Name: Lacey Troix
    Species: Wolf (Winged Canine)
    Personality: Loves an adrenaline rush; commonly seeks out novel things and ideas; somewhat nervous about sex, since she's still virgin; always tries to dress classy while not at work
  2. Wouldn't mind working with or being the female characters. Although I'm still waiting for a reply in the RP we have.
  3. I'm brainstorming a reply as we speak. And the concept is you *points at person behind monitor* getting paired up. :P
  4. In that case I might go with Beatrice then. Unless you have other options not posted.
  5. Let's talk more in PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.