So Who is Excited about the new Metal Gear!?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did a bunch of research on the story to find things I may have missed. To my surprise, I didn't really miss anything XP

There's a few things I disagree with. (They're NOT complaints, they're just things I wish were different. The story still came together beautifully, but a few things didn't fully sit well with me)

Liquid Ocelot-
Liquids arm taking over ocelot is fair enough, but I expected that to be temperory. As it turns out, it was just ocelot pretending to be liquid. I don't like that decision. I don't like ocelot as a person, but he's quite the character. A boss fight with ocelot in 4 woulda been something. (Him WITH his revolvers)

Major Zero-
Zero seems like the kinda guy to do what he did. What I disagree with though, is him becoming brain dead, and loosing control of the system (due to being brain dead)

Zero should have had a powerful type of nano-machines in him, he shoulda done everything he did ON PURPOSE. He should have been the final boss. He's basically the sole cause of the entire franchise, and he was reduced to that. I also question that him and his infinite money can't fix him, but they can create Raiden.

Solidus being the vessel instead of big boss-
I found that kinda a cop out.

But hey, if you're gonna have big boss alive, then why not throw him in? A 3 way battle between Snake, big boss, and Zero. None are allies, each has a completely different vision of the future. The winner quite literally dictates the fate of the future. Will snake win and bring freedom? Will zero win and being (order?) or will big boss win and bring chaos? And have an ending for each of them winning.

"Epic" moments being stupid-
Raiden swinging the gecko units by break dancing. Stupid -.-
[\SPOILER]

So yeah, those are the things I disagreed with.

@Pharaoh Shadon

I'm going too have to disagree with having XXXX as the final boss.

TLDR: the fisticuffs with Ocelot was symbolic, emotional, and one of the most powerful moments in the series. My opinion though, so don't take it wrongly xD.

@Pharaoh Shadon

I'm going too have to disagree with having XXXX as the final boss.

TLDR: the fisticuffs with Ocelot was symbolic, emotional, and one of the most powerful moments in the series. My opinion though, so don't take it wrongly xD.
You may be right. That fight was Just way too long and annoying for me to feel any impact other than "JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!!!" DX

Even so though, xxxx coulda been in earlier, boss fight, died, learn it's a system that doesn't need a master, and then the ocelot thing As the finisher.

I just feel like XXXX deserves a bit more that what he/she was at the end.

Ocelot is the mastermind of this entire series. If you really look into everything he's done from the beginning in MGS3, his character is deep and set the direction on alot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.