So very excited to be here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitten

Original poster
Greetings, all!

I rped non-stop from the ages of eleven to about 17, but since then have been swept up in.. well... life. Now I find myself with a dreary full-time job and bills to pay and a fiance to fuss with and I think it's time for a hobby! I have always loved writing and found it very natural to me. I fantasize constantly about characters and stories, original and fanfic. The only thing that's kept me from creating my own masterpiece is my dirt poor attention span. I remember that forum rp really kept me going in my younger days, so I'm back and ready to live vicariously through a spectrum of characters. I would be honored to be invited to join some threads, but be patient with me. I'm just getting back in the swing of things.

A bit about me: I'm 21, engaged, and I hate living in Tennessee. Ideal living spots for me would be England, New Zealand, Japan, or Denmark. I work for a terrible, terrible company doing terrible, terrible work for terrible, terrible pay so do, pity me. But I'm alive and well, and I'm blessed with the gift of the interwebs.

I'm also cephilophobic, so anybody looking for tentacle love or oceanic octopus adventures best move on by. Jellyfish are okay, but bring a squid near me and I may faint.

I'm convinced that our generation will see a zombie apocalypse and daily prepare myself for such an event. Haven't gone so far as to prepare a shelter, but my personal weapons are in specific places, my kitchen is stocked, and I'm well familiar with my game plan. I know every one these days is zombie crazed, but I think I'm really obsessed. I don't think it's normal to worry about the eventuality of zombies on an every day basis. That being said, I'd love to participate in some zombie survival rp!

I love reading and television. I perform musicals and theatre. I paint and work with pottery. I'm just an all around creative person ready to make some new friends and have some new adventures!

Some shows and games I love and would be excited to play with:

The Walking Dead (game and show)
State of Decay
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
The Elder Scrolls
Archer (show)
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Madoka Magica
Pokemon
Bioshock
Red Dead Redemption
Doctor Who
The Lord of the Rings

Just hit me up! I'm ready to get back in the game.

Thanks for readin'!

~Kit

• Love
Reactions: Smo
Let me be the first to welcome you to Iwaku. Hope you like it here.

Welcome to the site Kitten, hope you find something to take your mind off your horrible job!
I think you might like game of thrones after seeing your little list. Do you know it?

If you ever have any trouble around the site or need any help feel free to message me!

I'm working my way toward it, despite my efforts not to. If it hits Netflix, I'll be a goner. I know I'll eventually see it and love it but right now it's so popular it's kind of annoying. :P I gotta wait until everyone forgets about it, that way no one will try to spoil anything for me

Welcome, Kitten! Glad to have another Whovian on board!
We have quite a lot in common and so don't be surprised when I PM you to gush over Doctor Who or Bioshock and everything else! xP

I too have a Zombie Apocalypse emergency plan. O____O We've planned where to go in town and everything.

Welcome to the site, Kitten! :D

Reactions: Smo
Welcome to the forum, Cat-named being #202. We look forward to your presence here. Remember do not feed Diana any sweets.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Yes, the terrible, terrible place I work is Wal*Mart, and I am constantly planning how to convert the backroom into the ultimate first shelter. So many supplies! Literally everything you need. And if I'm already inside, I can seal everyone out. Mwuahaha...

No, really, I'd probably save.. some... people... O.o I don't know. My clientele doesn't really seem like the cooperative type for the most part. Honestly I'm probably better off sealing her in and hunkering down.

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.