So, uh... yeah.

C

Connor

Original poster
Why hello there! My name is Connor, and I am 16. I like Music (mostly metal, I know, you probably don't like it. No one does.) I also like to play Dungeons and Dragons, which is probably the nerdiest thing I have ever done, haha! I don't have many RL friends, but thats probably due to my social awkwardness. Oh yeah, I have Aspergers Syndrome. It's a from of autism and I don't really know how to explain it other than this: I have trouble talking to people, My mind blanks out and I freeze up, more so when I'm nervous, say, around a girl I like. I also forget things ALOT, and can't even talk sometimes. I don't always look people in the eye unless I'm really comfortable around them, which is often. So if I seem odd with words when I'm not RP'ing, That's just me. But anyway, enough about my problems. What's your name? :3

Hello, I'm Diana! :D Welcome to Iwaku, where I think half our population has a form of Aspergers or Autism! (I'm not kidding, we actually have several members here, so you will not be out of place! XD )

Hope to see you roleplaying soon. >:3

Hey! Nice to meet you, Diana! And, that is actually pretty dang cool! BTW thanks for the warm welcome, it is appreciated! And yes, I hope to be roleplaying soon :D

Welcome the the site. I'm October nice to meet you.

There are quite a few metal heads here, me being one of them, so I am sure you will fit in nicely.

Welcome! Be sure to check out the CBox, that is where everyone chats and gets to know each other better!!

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti ~ It's good to meet you.
The others have given sage advice and all that, so I'll just sweep you away torward the roleplay sign up section!!
Feel fee to ask if you need any help!

*makes up another bed in the Asperger's Wing*

No metal after 11pm.