1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

So...uh..hey.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Evil-Ducky, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I am new here, though I've been here since Saturday. I felt I should probably fill one of these out and let you folks get to know me more. So, uhm...I've been roleplaying for about 5-6 years. I started out doing round robin writing with a close friend and she introduced me to roleplaying on an actual forum. Of course that was after a year of telling me to stop being so shy about my writing and just do it. What are great friends for, eh. Anyways, that's pretty much how I got involved into this beautiful addiction.

As for my tastes in plots, I'm pretty open. I do however have on exception. I very very much so stink at playing mech or cyborg rps. I do apologize in advance but I felt the need to put that out there. I like to stick to my strengths and that's not one of then, sadly. So pretty much anything other than what I've previously stated, I'm open to. I can play male or female roles. I've recently learned that I'm not that bad at playing the guy. Not sure how to feel about this since I am a girl. And I've found myself rambling, like always.

Well guess I'm going to wrap it up before I bore you poor people who decided to read this wall of text. Like I said, open to anything just send me a pm and we can work things out. I will be pretty active even though I do work for a living. I promise to not leave you hanging. I will try for at least a one post a day. I do more than that but just giving you a heads up. Life after all, likes to throw us curve balls.

Well, until next time. Tootles!

(I promise I don't always ramble like this ^^; )

#1 Evil-Ducky, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. Greetings! I'm new as well~

3. Welcome! I'm also new. New people - yey! :heart:

~ Felix

4. Howdy Ducky, welcome to the site! :D

5. Ducky! Hey! Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!
    And don't worry about rambling.
    Unless it's total nonsense.
    Then you should stop.
    Enjoy roleplaying here!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to Paradise amiga. Enjoy your stay~

7. Oh wow, thank you all for the warm welcomes. Really make a girl feel at home xP And yes I agree Ser K+, rambling is okay as long as it's not nonsense. You know like how people say that their favorite color is green and then they get all fussy because it's not a certain color green that they like. Oh...wait...I did it didn't I... Anyways, thanks guys :)

• Like Like x 1