so this is where the line starts for the ride?

M

Ms.Wrong

Original poster
what to say...
what to say...

Im Ms. Wrong...
im not married i just like ms better than mrs
i guess you can call me kels

or use my stripper name, idc

And at the moment... my mango popcicle tastes like ice (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ

Ill just say hai to all of you, i hope to play with you soon...

Ahoy! Welcome to Iwaku!
If you have any questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Curse you Juku! You stole my reply spot!

First off, let me welcome you to Iwaku! ^^ I'm Mitten and I am glad to see you here! I hope you have as much fun as it is insane here, I know I sure do! :D If you have any questions, please feel free to drop by these places:

CBox Main

Community 101: Welcome to Iwaku

Or if you want, feel free to message me, or any member in Red or Blue (Red is Admins and Blue are Staff) and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. ^^

Secondly,

Your signature disturbs me beyond no end.....good job! :D

Curse you Juku! You stole my reply spot!

First off, let me welcome you to Iwaku! ^^ I'm Mitten and I am glad to see you here! I hope you have as much fun as it is insane here, I know I sure do! :D If you have any questions, please feel free to drop by these places:

CBox Main

Community 101: Welcome to Iwaku

Or if you want, feel free to message me, or any member in Red or Blue (Red is Admins and Blue are Staff) and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. ^^

Secondly,

Your signature disturbs me beyond no end.....good job! :D

I stole nothing, you just didn't get here quick enough.

Welcome to iwaku, young one. Don't let the bickering school girls frighten you.

Kels, is it? Welcome to the Community!
I'm Doxa, nice to meet you.
And like the people above me said 'If you have any questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask!'

Ms Wrong, nice to meet your acquaintance! *shakes hands* I'm confused, Mrs is for married women and Ms is ambiguous. So you chose well if you're not married. Hope to see you in the RPs!

*hits Doxa with a broom* Get out of here. You don't belong here.
*waves at Elyd*

Welcome to Iwaku. I am the resident wolf as you have heard. If you have any questions about the site or want to do a 1x1 let me know. :D