So This Is The End

She widened her eyes at the kind gesture, Tumi took her hand and nodded a bit. Her face nuzzled into her large jacket for comfort. She mumbled inaudible gibberish and stared back up at the two girls.

Kate nodded. "I will." She turned to Tumi, motioning at Freya. "Get a good night's sleep." She then turned her attention to a case of bullets and guns. she looked through them, checking several of the guns and silencers.

"Okay, don't push yourself," Freya then gently led Tumi up the stairs. When they reach the top she let go of Tumi's hand and smiled at her. "You can have the bed. I"ll sleep on the floor," she said gesturing to the single person bed in the middle of the room. She then walked to the window and closed it. She stood for a moment looking down on the zombie who were dyed red by the setting sun. She closed the blinds and started searching around the room for some source of light. She flipped the light switch but nothing happened. After a few more seconds of searching she found an old lantern. She took some matches out of her bag and lit it. With a dull light now filling the room she went to the kitchen and proceeded to rummage through the cabinets. The only edible thing she found was a few cans of soup and some stale crackers. She turned on the sink faucet and water rushed out. "The water works," she said happily. Freya found a can opener and some spoons and opened three of the cans. She divided the last of the crackers into three portions making hers slightly smaller then the other two. She put the spoons in the cans and the crackers into three bowls. She then took two of the three meals and turned to Tumi. "Here you go. Eat up," she handed Tumi one of the meals. "I'm going to go give Kate her food. I'll be right back," she headed down stairs with the food in her hands. "Kate, I brought you some food," she called as she neared the bottom of the stairs.

Kate turned, placing her disassembled rifle on the counter. "Uh, thanks." She walked over, taking the bowl. "Where'd you find this?"

They were so nice to her... She didn't understand why though. Tumi set her meal down and poked at it, she wasn't as hungry as she suspected to be, so she pushed it aside.
Tumi checked on her bite wound, she unwrapped the bandages that hid it and placed her hand on it; It was worse than it was a few hours ago, and it had already spread, though it had stopped bleeding it still looked fresh and painful. She cringed a bit, then sniffled. She wouldn't dare tell them that she was infected, they would've killed her on the spot.

"In the small kitchen upstairs," she said handing her the food. "The crackers are a little stale but they're edible." "There is also running water here, but no electricity so the soup's cold" she said apologetically. "So how long do you think we are going to stay here?" she asked Kate, "I mean we have plenty of weapons and water. On the other hand we only have two cans of soup left in regards to food, no electricity though finding a place that does still have electricity may be all but impossible at this point, and we would have to improve this shop's defenses which should be easy enough with a few boards and some nails." Freya was deep in thought balancing the pros and cons in her head. "I mean we could be much worse off then this..." she thought for a moment. "If we are going to stay here we should get the body out of the bathroom. I would love to be able to take a shower." Freya said happily daydreaming of a nice warm shower.

Kate nodded, trying to think. "Well, we'll have to put things into importance order..We'll start with the body, we could..." she took a deep breath, it killed her to think that someone gave up before trying. "We-we could use it to lure the infected away with it..then we could scavenge the other stores for food and electricity." she took a bite of the soup. enjoying how it felt to have food on her stomach. "Then we could update the security of this shop, and a second one to store things and be a backup, never can be too careful." She paused. "I think that's it." she said, hopping up on the counter to sit. "Question though, why do you think Tumi was crying?" she asked, a little quieter. It disturbed her..most survivors seemed a lot more relaxed to meet others to help them.

"I can't say for sure... I think that's just her personality and she must have been terrified being alone like that but..." Freya paused for a moment before continuing. "When I asked if she was hurt she looked panicked before quickly telling me she was fine," she looked at the floor. "That really worries me... I hope she's not..." her voice trailed off. She just couldn't bring herself to say the word, the word that she dreaded above everything else: bitten.

Kate nodded, understanding her point. "Yeah, but even if she was, as long as she acts human we should keep her comfortable." Kate shrugged. "I don't know if she is or not, but there are so many things.." She took another bite of the soup.

"Yeah you're right... Well I better get back upstairs," she stared to climb up the stairs. "Enjoy the food," she called to Kate before she reached the top. Once she was back in the room she saw Tumi and the uneaten food next to her. "Not hungry?" Freya asked as she walked to the kitchen. She picked up her food and took a bite of the soup. A smile spread across her face as the food enter her empty stomach. She licked her lips before she looked back at Tumi. "If you're tired I'll turn out the light so you can sleep," she offered eating a few of her crackers.

Kate nodded as Freya left. She finished her soup slowly before turning back to her gun, leaving the crackers for whenever she felt like a bite. She picked up her gun and looked through the attachments on the counter. "Let's see..silencer...rest...night vision...flashlight....10x scope, wow...and extra ammo clip." She said to herself, pulling them off their shelves and placing them on her gun as she said their names. She picked up two boxes of ammo and slid them into her pack before looking at the other weapons. ooooh! bows and arrows.. She took a grey recurve bow off the wall and took the quiver full of gray arrows with steel pointed tips and black feathers. "Awesome.." She said to herself, strapping the quiver loosely to her pack and setting the bow by her new and improved rifle. She picked up a pistol and sat up on the counter, setting the pistol beside her and laying down, staring at the ceiling and listening ever so carefully for any dangers outside.

((i mushishi have given @SilverJae this rp for i want nothing to do with zobies. i hope everyone will understand. Ps dont get biten or eaten. XD
signed here: mushishii

So that's what Mushishi said..))