So this is my First RP Forum =v=

T

ThePumpkinSpice

Original poster
[GLOW=orange][DASH=orange][ALIGN=left]As the topic title states, I'm pretty new to RP Forums Or forums in general, for that matter--though I'm certainly not new to RP. I never really found the courage to join a forum up until now, or had the incentive to, I guess you could say. I'm super shy when it comes to the internet, haha!

From what I've seen of this site, you guys seem really friendly--and to be honest-- just plain wonderful! I'm really excited to start mingling on here, and get to know you guys. ♥

I'm well aware I'm not the best writer out there. I make a lot of errors, and have kind of a goofy style at times. But through practice and critique with my peers, I do hope to improve.. and have fun of course! I guess I'll be posting some of my art on here too--mostly the characters I'll be role playing as so you guys can get an idea of what they look like. (If you want to check out my art, head over to my DA Account !)

My characters and concepts mostly fall into the fantasy and science fiction category. Why go with the every day when you can do so much more? :)

I'm really excited about starting out with this site--I'm sure there's lots of fun to be had!

[/ALIGN][/DASH][/GLOW]
[ALIGN=center]~Pumpkin ♥​[/ALIGN]

Welcome dear Spice to Iwaku! I'm Zypher and I'm one fourth of your friendly Roleplay Global Mod team! I am here to help should he have any questions concerning roleplays or anything on the site really! don't worry about being the number one writer out there because as a community we love helping people grow! Feel free to dive right into the signup threads to look for a game you might like or any of the games marked "jump in" are free to join without anything needed prior!

So welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku PSpice. I'm glad you chose to join us. We have all sorts of different writing levels, but I do believe by trying to meet the challenge of RPing with different people your skill set will expand.

Look forward to seeing your character sketches too.

c(_)

Welcome to the forum. Since you are d-A feel free to join up with our Iwaku Art group to show of some of your works. If you feel like trying your out your first RP in The Dwindling Flowers, it is a Sci-Fi fantasy.

Welcome to the site, Pumpkinspice. Glad you decided to join Iwaku, hope you enjoy your time here.

EDIT: Checked out your DA page. Pretty cool stuff, you've got talent!

Well, don't you just smell pumpkiny delicious! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome to the Iwaku, Pumpkin!
(Far too brain hurt to say anything else) xx

*tips hat*

Yes! Another artist!
I'm Basil, Kumquat Knight, Monstrous Humanoid, Heretic and Abomination.
Oh, and also the Artist-Moderator dude.

Lovely to meet you!

Welcome! Us new folk gotta stick together, lest these... "Iwakuians" will tear us apart. D; I got your back. As long as you don't pour milk on me like everyone else has..!

Welcome dear Spice to Iwaku! I'm Zypher and I'm one fourth of your friendly Roleplay Global Mod team! I am here to help should he have any questions concerning roleplays or anything on the site really! don't worry about being the number one writer out there because as a community we love helping people grow! Feel free to dive right into the signup threads to look for a game you might like or any of the games marked "jump in" are free to join without anything needed prior!

So welcome to Iwaku!

[GLOW=orange]Thank you very much, it's a pleasure to meet you! : )[/GLOW]

Welcome to Iwaku PSpice. I'm glad you chose to join us. We have all sorts of different writing levels, but I do believe by trying to meet the challenge of RPing with different people your skill set will expand.

Look forward to seeing your character sketches too.

c(_)

[GLOW=orange]Thank you! :) [/GLOW]

Welcome to the forum. Since you are d-A feel free to join up with our Iwaku Art group to show of some of your works. If you feel like trying your out your first RP in The Dwindling Flowers, it is a Sci-Fi fantasy.

[GLOW=orange]Thank you! The Dwindling Flowers sounds like a very interesting RP--I might just take you up on that offer. : )[/GLOW]

Welcome to the site, Pumpkinspice. Glad you decided to join Iwaku, hope you enjoy your time here.

EDIT: Checked out your DA page. Pretty cool stuff, you've got talent!

[GLOW=orange]Thank you very much! That really means a lot to me. : ) [/GLOW]

Well, don't you just smell pumpkiny delicious! Welcome to Iwaku! :D
Haha, thank you! X] ♥

Welcome to the Iwaku, Pumpkin!
(Far too brain hurt to say anything else) xx

*tips hat*

[GLOW=orange]Haha, thank you. c: *tips her own hat*[/GLOW]

Yes! Another artist!
I'm Basil, Kumquat Knight, Monstrous Humanoid, Heretic and Abomination.
Oh, and also the Artist-Moderator dude.

Lovely to meet you!

[GLOW=orange]Haha, it's a pleasure to meet you Sir Basil. X] Do you have a spot for your artworks? I'd love to see them if you do! ♥[/GLOW]

Welcome! Us new folk gotta stick together, lest these... "Iwakuians" will tear us apart. D; I got your back. As long as you don't pour milk on me like everyone else has..!

[GLOW=orange]Thanks Cereal! I And totally got yours man, so long as you don't bake me into a pie. |D Lucky for you I take my frosted shredded wheat dry, or else I totally might have been tempted to. |) [/GLOW]

Pumpkin, my artwork is mostly on my dA account, but we do have a fantastic forum thread for such things, 'The Artist and Writer's Corner'.
My dA can be found here, if you're curious! tiamatrouge.deviantart.com

Is it me or does her text glow? Darn you kids and your new fangled glowing! Any how, I'm the Butterfly, pleasure to meet you. I am no one of too great importance, not like these other Iwaku Legends, but I can offer you comic scans. :D Sweet, time-sucking, comic scans. I've got a list of them here. Feel free to let me know. And as always...

Welcome to Iwaku.