So... this is a thing. (Potentially NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahayeah.gif

But really. It is quite terrible, but tremendously amusing such things exist. Ah, what a wonderful world we live in.
Well we do have this

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
...We're creating something terrible, I just know it.
You're the king at creating terrible things. -Points to signature-

When you buy a slurpee from 7/11 and pour it into your girls ass. Then you wait until 7:11 to suck it out of her bunhole.​
The 7/11. Damn Dude.​

You're the king at creating terrible things. -Points to signature-

When you buy a slurpee from 7/11 and pour it into your girls ass. Then you wait until 7:11 to suck it out of her bunhole.​
The 7/11. Damn Dude.​
Wait... Is that... Is he the guy who also created Charizarding?

Of course, THAT GUY. He has such great ideas. He's certainly going places.

not college but places
He's going places alright, and most likely it involves a padded cell and a jacket that lets him hug himself all day long.

Reactions: MrSandman
I had managed to keep my soul innocent up until I read this thread through and now it's violated. I've gained traumas and disturbing images into my mind's eye to last for a while now, thank you guys.

....Okay, it's pretty much my own fault for reading this thing but I shall still blame you guys because I wish to stay in denial when it comes to my own involvement in the demise of the small innocent child that once resided in me.

I shall go bathe in bleach now.

Wait... Is that... Is he the guy who also created Charizarding?

not college but places
You're giving him way too much credit. Can't say for sure about the 7/11, but I know for certain that he didn't create charizarding. That one dates back to a post on 4chan from 2007. :lol:

Ten points to Gryffindor!

not college but places
You're giving him way too much credit. Can't say for sure about the 7/11, but I know for certain that he didn't create charizarding. That one dates back to a post on 4chan from 2007. :lol:
This makes me very dissapointed

Yup, Charizarding has been a thing. Just decided to bring it here...for some odd reason.

Happy to know I'm know as the Charizard Guy. I really should make another thread like those...See what other crazy shit I can find.

Yup, Charizarding has been a thing. Just decided to bring it here...for some odd reason.

Happy to know I'm know as the Charizard Guy. I really should make another thread like those...See what other crazy shit I can find.
dude

meteoring isnt a thing yet

get on that

Reactions: Razilin
OH. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

Although if you miss, or the girl misses...You'll have one broken pixie stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.