So... this is a thing. (Potentially NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is...I don't...I just assume it would be weird just having a tail against you while you bang plastic.

The thing is...I don't...I just assume it would be weird just having a tail against you while you bang plastic.
Weird, yes. Visually hilarious? Hell yeah!

Huh...If I had a nickel for everytime I said "bang plastic"...I'd have 2 nickels.

I was going to make a cherry popping/ balloon popping joke....But eh...

Huh...If I had a nickel for everytime I said "bang plastic"...I'd have 2 nickels.
So you're inflatable girlfriend arrived in the mail today then?

I want to be a good person.

Please.
I'm sorry. I'm afraid all hope for you has been lost. You worked out how to charizard an inflatable pony girl.....there's no coming back from that one.

WOW WHEN ITS ALL LAID OUT LIKE THAT, THATS REALLY BAD. Charizarding an Inflatable Pony for Dummies.

WOW WHEN ITS ALL LAID OUT LIKE THAT, THATS REALLY BAD. Charizarding an Inflatable Pony for Dummies.
There's the next best seller. I get 1/10 of the profits!

The scary part is, you're probably right. There would be a few people who bought it as a gag gift...but probably a whole lot more who bought it for the information. o.o

The scary part is, you're probably right. There would be a few people who bought it as a gag gift...but probably a whole lot more who bought it for the information. o.o
Sooner or later there will be a a freaking Kamasutra about this.

Not even when you can charizard them without needing permission? Of course they wouldn't be usable afterwards....but still!
Shave off your own pubes and glue them on. I'm sure it'd work. . . having said this I'm going to go and hide under my bed covers until my shame is forgotten.
Well, you could make a fireproof model with refillable hair sheets attached via velcro.
And that. That. That is an idea you should send into the manufacturer.
I'm not leaving my bed at all now. Going to cry to sleep. Good night.

Shave off your own pubes and glue them on. I'm sure it'd work. . . having said this I'm going to go and hide under my bed covers until my shame is forgotten.
Yes, you should go hide. For shame! Stop filling people's heads with ideas!

Now go to your room and think of all the damage you've just caused. =P

...But in the end...isn't it just a blow up doll, except its a pony girl?

Yes, you should go hide. For shame! Stop filling people's heads with ideas!

Now go to your room and think of all the damage you've just caused. =P
I'm just putting the idea in writing. It's up to people to fill their heads with said writing. But of course I'm guilty as the fuel which can't help but to continue the fire. :devilfire:

...We're creating something terrible, I just know it.

...We're creating something terrible, I just know it.
Creating?

I believe it has already been here for quite some time. We merely feed the beast.

Creating?

I believe it has already been here for quite some time. We merely feed the beast.
...There's already a wiki on naughty things to do with pony girl inflatables? Wow I'm behind.

Trust me, that is far from the strangest thing you can find when it comes to inflatable sex dolls. Look around enough, you'll be able to have every animal from the local petting zoo in plastic form in your basement dripping with lube.
OhGodWhyWhiteSS.png

hahayeah.gif

But really. It is quite terrible, but tremendously amusing such things exist. Ah, what a wonderful world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.