So... this is a thing. (Potentially NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his height that concerns me, it's the way he's smiling. You know he's already purchased his and plans on violating it as soon as he gets home.
I dunno, I'm seeing it more as a "heh, I'm gonna make sooooo much money off of these demented perverts" kind of grin.
Little do we realize both of these variables have come to fruition.

Reactions: Hydronine
This thread is a treasure.

Not gonna lie.

I, for one, am only surprised that nobody did this sooner. There's a steady market of merchandise for guys who are way too into anime characters, why not for ponies too? :lol:
This is exactly what I thought.

Well, I'm sure there are already plenty out there, this is just a bigger size for those basement-dwellers that want to be dominated by a piece of plastic.

Okay... A pony sex doll.. Alright...

I'm now 100% certain that the world has hit rock bottom. On the bright side, I don't think the standards can get lower than this

On the bad side.......

that's a fucking girl pony sex doll... i mean the fuck...

Words cannot describe the massive facepalm I'm doing right now

This fucking abomination looks like a weapon you would see in the Saints Row franchise.

But hey, on the plus side, at least Rainbow Dash's hips and thighs look like she literally has a bad case of inproportionalism. You could probably bash a man's skull with those if you bought it!

And then wonder what the fuck when wrong with your life as you stare into this anthromorphic sex doll you just bought.

Reactions: Alan
Okay... A pony sex doll.. Alright...

I'm now 100% certain that the world has hit rock bottom. On the bright side, I don't think the standards can get lower than this

On the bad side.......

that's a fucking girl pony sex doll... i mean the fuck...

Words cannot describe the massive facepalm I'm doing right now
Trust me, that is far from the strangest thing you can find when it comes to inflatable sex dolls. Look around enough, you'll be able to have every animal from the local petting zoo in plastic form in your basement dripping with lube.

...This honestly doesn't surprise me...I swear, the shit that I've seen is way worse than this.

Still, I thought this was a thing already...

I have some pretty weird kinks but at least I don't wanna fuck some animated ponies.

...Weird. I wouldn't fuck a fake pony, but a fake female character?

Still no :D

...Weird. I wouldn't fuck a fake pony, but a fake female character?

Still no :D
Not even when you can charizard them without needing permission? Of course they wouldn't be usable afterwards....but still!

Not even when you can charizard them without needing permission? Of course they wouldn't be usable afterwards....but still!
They'd need hair for for that. 7/11 doesn't work unless you can have one made custom and ask for it to have an asshole.

Well, you could make a fireproof model with refillable hair sheets attached via velcro.

Well, you could make a fireproof model with refillable hair sheets attached via velcro.
The fact that you gave that some thought scares the shit out of me.

They'd need hair for for that. 7/11 doesn't work unless you can have one made custom and ask for it to have an asshole.
The fact that you know for sure that it doesn't have an asshole also scares the shit out of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.