So... this is a thing. (Potentially NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't say that I am overly surprised. I am among those who is surprised this hasn't been a thing sooner.

I didn't watch the film, but I think I've read the synopsis and watched reviews or something.

Though they are colourful for the entire film, they only get their ponified appearances when using magic to fight villains. Or whenever they play music, because music is magic I guess?

But like, this doll-thing is pretty tame compared to the horrors I have happened upon. I almost pity your sheltered existence, @Seiji...
I almost showed him worse, Holmshire. Not many things make me quit the internet, but that thing... it fucking did.

Is that fire extinguisher sold with it?

Reactions: Hydronine
Well, I mean... after looking at it again...

I hate to be crude here, but.. where do you put it in? There don't appear to be open orifices to actually utilize the "sex" portion of this "sex doll."

• Thank You
Reactions: Ochalla
I think you've just gotta.... mash... some of the parts together... into a working schlong trench...

. . .

I assume if one bought alot of those it'd be like Furfest without the social interaction and bdsm.

Heheheh... You just mash stuff together.

Eheheheheheheheh.

Well, I mean... after looking at it again...

I hate to be crude here, but.. where do you put it in? There don't appear to be open orifices to actually utilize the "sex" portion of this "sex doll."
Seen enough stuff at the sex shop, well, look closely at the lighter shade of purple between the legs. Just add lube or it's gonna be uncomfortable.

You're the one opening NSFW threads with your roommate wandering around. You may have bigger concerns, you exhibitionist.
NSFW doesn't necessitate creepy sexual things... it just indicates it in 99.9% of situations.
Binge-watching Kill la Kill in two days is obviously affecting my mentality.

NSFW doesn't necessitate creepy sexual things... it just indicates it in 99.9% of situations.
Binge-watching Kill la Kill in two days is obviously affecting my mentality.
Still sane after that? Have you tried binge watching Gantz? It has a similar effect.

Kind of like that picture of an mlp sex doll. Mental degradation ftw yo.

This is nicki minaj on steroids
Now that you've pointed it out...I see the resemblance.

Excuse me while I go bleach my brain.

I'm more concerned for the man in the third picture. If the doll is in fact 5'9" than that guy must be barely five feet tall. Possible shorter.
Not his height that concerns me, it's the way he's smiling. You know he's already purchased his and plans on violating it as soon as he gets home.

Not his height that concerns me, it's the way he's smiling. You know he's already purchased his and plans on violating it as soon as he gets home.
I dunno, I'm seeing it more as a "heh, I'm gonna make sooooo much money off of these demented perverts" kind of grin.

I dunno, I'm seeing it more as a "heh, I'm gonna make sooooo much money off of these demented perverts" kind of grin.
Sorry, it's too creepy to not be meant in a perverted manner. Now it's stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.