So... this is a thing. (Potentially NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
807800__rainbow%2Bdash_anthro_photo_suggestive_questionable_irl_socks_grin_wide%2Bhips_swimsuit.jpeg

According to this blog here, "Straight out of China, ready for ordering, is the "Sexy Inflatable Girl Pony" that you see above. That's right everyone, China is now mass-producing Anthro Rainbow Dash sex dolls. ... Dash stands at 5 foot 9 inches tall and is made of PVC."

In case you don't want to click any further, here's the rest of the gallery...

alibaba.PNG

antrho%2Bdash.PNG

hongyi.PNG

inflatable%2Bsex%2Bdash.PNG

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No surprise. I've seen inflatable barnyard animals (cows, pigs, chickens) at the sex shop before. I once saw dildos which resembled various U.S. Presidents and even Putin. But this certainly is a little odd. It's the pictures however that are... well. We know.

I'm more concerned for the man in the third picture. If the doll is in fact 5'9" than that guy must be barely five feet tall. Possible shorter.

I'm more concerned for the man in the third picture. If the doll is in fact 5'9" than that guy must be barely five feet tall. Possible shorter.
Chinese people yo, average height is approx. 5 feet 2 inches.

I, for one, am only surprised that nobody did this sooner. There's a steady market of merchandise for guys who are way too into anime characters, why not for ponies too? :lol:

Reactions: Beatrix
Because I needed to be doubly creeped out; first by pony girl, then my Butterfly's avatar. Damn Pennywise.....

Those are some nice child-bearing hips you got there. Mmmmhmmm.
And those are words that will earn you a slap in the face. Fortunately, you would have to move her hand to make her slap you, so I think you're safe.

I
I

You know I get that it's an anthro horse
But they could have attempted to change the structure of the head to be more... horse like.
I mean
Look at it
it's a fucking line there

what the shit is that?

Reactions: Hydronine
The show is cute and all, plenty of innuendo only adults should understand.

But the fucking fandom and inserting ponies into everything and being incredibly creepy about it is just sad.
pony_hole.jpg

I
I

You know I get that it's an anthro horse
But they could have attempted to change the structure of the head to be more... horse like.
I mean
Look at it
it's a fucking line there

what the shit is that?
They made a movie about it.

They still has horse ears and tails.

Equestria-Girls2.jpg

Those dimensions are ridiculous.

I actually felt vomit reach my throat, then I gagged on it when I started laughing. Ach!

Edit: Equestranauts are way sexier horses, though.

Last edited:
They still has horse ears and tails.
I didn't watch the film, but I think I've read the synopsis and watched reviews or something.

Though they are colourful for the entire film, they only get their ponified appearances when using magic to fight villains. Or whenever they play music, because music is magic I guess?

But like, this doll-thing is pretty tame compared to the horrors I have happened upon. I almost pity your sheltered existence, @Seiji...

Status
Not open for further replies.