Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

So so many plots, be my partner?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MistahJ, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Hi guys, I posted this a little while ago in another thread and figured I'd try here. Check out my RP resume to check that we’re compatible if anything interests you, but I’ll give you a few starting points. I prefer replies to be at least a paragraph long, if we get into a routine of doing multiple paragraphs then great but at least one please. I do FxF and FxM only. I don’t RP in first person and I won’t tend to do anything anime related – I’m open when it comes to mature content/gore/violence/bad language as long as we’re both comfortable/age appropriate.
    I have a lot of different plots/fandoms so feel free to shoot me a message if anything jumps out at you!
    **Not all of these have to feature romance, plus any of these can be multi-roled.

Fandoms;
    Bates Motel**
    Disney
    Orphan Black
    The 100
    Batman
    RENT
    Sweeney Todd
    Rocky Horror
    Slasher Movies
    Hannibal
    Harry Potter
    The Purge**
    CSI Cyber

Tumblr inspired college AUs;
    • It’s Friday night and my roommate and her boyfriend are practically having sex in front of me can I sleep on your floor tonight? (FxF, FxM)
    • I met you at a bar and yeah we had great sex but I’m a college student and oh my god, are you really my best friend’s mother? (FxF)**
    • We had a one night stand and now I have to see you every day in lectures, please refrain from sitting next to me and definitely don’t smirk at me like that (FxF, FxM)
    • You’re my professor and I don’t think us dating would be a good idea but I’d really like to go out with you anyway (FxF, FxM)
    Random plots;
    • You’re a vampire from the 1800s and you’ve just awoken in the twenty first century and I promise you I am not your long lost love, I haven’t even seen Dracula
    • We’re in a zombie apocalypse and I don’t need your help but sure I suppose we could help each other out**
    • A 30 Days of Night kind of jam (vampires)**
    • My partner is missing and I really need your help to find him/her
    • We’re both well-known celebrities and we recently broke up but my agent is forcing me to pretend we’re still together for publicity so I hope you’re okay with that
    • I invited you on a road trip even though we only just met because we’re both down on our luck but now it’s awkward and we’re spending the next two weeks together
    • We met on social media and have been friends for years but you live half way across the world
    • We’re both mob bosses and I’m going to suggest we work together (but just until I can figure out a way to take you out)**
    RP Settings; (We can create plots for these ourselves)
    • Modern college
    • Vampire night clubs**
    • Futuristic world
    • Pirate ship
    • Haunted house
    • Castle/mansion

RP Pairings;
    • Criminal x Detective
    • Writer x Character
    • Age Gap**
    • Married Couple
    • Vampires