M

MistahJ

Original poster
Hi guys, I posted this a little while ago in another thread and figured I'd try here. Check out my RP resume to check that we're compatible if anything interests you, but I'll give you a few starting points. I prefer replies to be at least a paragraph long, if we get into a routine of doing multiple paragraphs then great but at least one please. I do FxF and FxM only. I don't RP in first person and I won't tend to do anything anime related – I'm open when it comes to mature content/gore/violence/bad language as long as we're both comfortable/age appropriate.
I have a lot of different plots/fandoms so feel free to shoot me a message if anything jumps out at you!
**Not all of these have to feature romance, plus any of these can be multi-roled.

Fandoms;
Bates Motel**
Disney
Orphan Black
The 100
Batman
RENT
Sweeney Todd
Rocky Horror
Slasher Movies
Hannibal
Harry Potter
The Purge**
CSI Cyber

Tumblr inspired college AUs;
  • It's Friday night and my roommate and her boyfriend are practically having sex in front of me can I sleep on your floor tonight? (FxF, FxM)
  • I met you at a bar and yeah we had great sex but I'm a college student and oh my god, are you really my best friend's mother? (FxF)**
  • We had a one night stand and now I have to see you every day in lectures, please refrain from sitting next to me and definitely don't smirk at me like that (FxF, FxM)
  • You're my professor and I don't think us dating would be a good idea but I'd really like to go out with you anyway (FxF, FxM)
Random plots;
  • You're a vampire from the 1800s and you've just awoken in the twenty first century and I promise you I am not your long lost love, I haven't even seen Dracula
  • We're in a zombie apocalypse and I don't need your help but sure I suppose we could help each other out**
  • A 30 Days of Night kind of jam (vampires)**
  • My partner is missing and I really need your help to find him/her
  • We're both well-known celebrities and we recently broke up but my agent is forcing me to pretend we're still together for publicity so I hope you're okay with that
  • I invited you on a road trip even though we only just met because we're both down on our luck but now it's awkward and we're spending the next two weeks together
  • We met on social media and have been friends for years but you live half way across the world
  • We're both mob bosses and I'm going to suggest we work together (but just until I can figure out a way to take you out)**
RP Settings; (We can create plots for these ourselves)
  • Modern college
  • Vampire night clubs**
  • Futuristic world
  • Pirate ship
  • Haunted house
  • Castle/mansion

RP Pairings;
  • Criminal x Detective
  • Writer x Character
  • Age Gap**
  • Married Couple
  • Vampires