3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
WHEN YOU SHAVE YOUR LEGS AND YOURE LIKE

The accuracy in that post is so good I don't even have a response for it.

But I hate it when you miss a patch and you're like WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
D: That ruins everything.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I shave my legs so rarely, my husband thinks it's some kind of special occasion he missed when I do. =/

Reactions: KiHoe0903
I shave my legs so rarely, my husband thinks it's some kind of special occasion he missed when I do. =/
THIS IS MEEEEEE.

The only time I ever bother shaving my legs these days is if I intend to wear a dress/skirt or a bathing suit. Both of which are so super duper rare that it almost never happens. 8D I'm not like super hairy, so it dun make much a different anyway.

*Will never shave his legs*

MY LEGS ARE WARM AND FUZZY.

I almost never shave my legs either, mostly because a) I have no one to share them with QQ and b) my hair is fine, sparse and blond, so unless you're right up there, you can't tell anyway. I've lucked out, there.

However, the odd occasion I do shave, it's for this, and always on sheet changing day. Freshly shaved legs + freshly changed linens = <3

Well I never thought I'd do this... But I posted a Legie.

IMG_20151111_1612511_zpssrv57rni.jpg

Shave your legs?
Ha! Who does that!?

*Waits to be shown up by people far hairier*

Last edited:
I have to shave quite regularly because if I don't, I end up dealing with some really bad itching. Bad enough that I'll scratch myself bloody, so I just put up with the extra few minutes it takes me to smooth my legs out in the shower every 2 days. Also, I'm some of the hairiest ethnicities, so I'm more than happy to get rid of the thick, plentiful body hair I grow. :|

Besides, I love the way it feeeeeelsssss after I shave. *w* Especially after applying some lotion that makes me smell like a cupcake.

Y'all make me want to spend 20 mins + in the shower and shave my legs...

I love this thread so much. I know these feels. I love wearing those fuzzy pajama pants right after shaving. oh so nice :)

Reactions: Fluffy
Who else saw Gwazi's leg selfie and suddenly wanted to see ALL THE LEG SELFIES?

Just me? ._. I'm the weirdo? OKAY.

-flees-

Shave your legs?
Ha! Who does that!?
Women who feel conflicted between "Shave my legs?? Why??? What even are gender roles??? I have no reason to be ashamed of my own naturally-occurring body hair!! Who am I even trying to please??" and "Oh god I need to shave I look like a man this is unacceptable I simply must shave if I plan to wear anything other than long pants."

In other words: me.

In all seriousness, though, I never shave during the winter, when I'll just be wearing pants all the time anyway. And even in the warmer months, it's rare for me to shave more often than once every week or two, really. It takes a little while before I get hairy enough to be self-conscious about it -- and even then, I'm usually alright wearing pants for a day or two until I can find the time. ...Though, that does depend on how hot it is. This past summer felt particularly brutal. I think I not only shaved more often than usual but also just said "fuck it" some days and walked around with hairy legs because fuck long pants. @_@

Anywho, my main aversion to shaving is that... it's just... a hassle. DX Like, who even has time for that on a regular basis?? Not me.

ALSO, unlike some of y'all, I don't have that invisibly fine lady hair that so many of you can pull off, but holy shit do I wish I did.

Y'all make me want to spend 20 mins + in the shower and shave my legs...
I think you're shaving wrong. Takes me like 5-10 minutes.

Who else saw Gwazi's leg selfie and suddenly wanted to see ALL THE LEG SELFIES?

Just me? ._. I'm the weirdo? OKAY.

-flees-
Nonsense. I love me some sexy calves.

But not Gawzi's, that's weird. That's definitely weird.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Anywho, my main aversion to shaving is that... it's just... a hassle. DX Like, who even has time for that on a regular basis?? Not me.
This. Not because I don't have time, but because I can't bend my back. As you said it is such a hassle.
Not to mention the price of razors ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.