SO SMOOOOOOOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I never thought I'd do this... But I posted a Legie.

IMG_20151111_1612511_zpssrv57rni.jpg

Shave your legs?
Ha! Who does that!?

*Wait to be shown up by people far hairier*

I counter your grizzly limb with smoothness!!
SMOOTH AF SON, YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO SHAVE A KNOBBY KNEE THAT SMOOTH? SKILLS, SON. SKILLS AND MOISTURIZER.

*Sends Diana hawt legies on Skype*

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I NEVER KNEW HOW SEXY IT COULD BE GETTING SENT LEG SELFIES FROM SOME RANDOM DUDE O_______O

Reactions: Minibit
It takes me forever because my eyesight is poor and also I have too much leg hair

SMOOTH AF SON, YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO SHAVE A KNOBBY KNEE THAT SMOOTH? SKILLS, SON. SKILLS AND MOISTURIZER.

Damn son, that is smooth AF.

I almost never shave my legs either, mostly because a) I have no one to share them with QQ and b) my hair is fine, sparse and blond, so unless you're right up there, you can't tell anyway. I've lucked out, there.

However, the odd occasion I do shave, it's for this, and always on sheet changing day. Freshly shaved legs + freshly changed linens = <3
shave dem legs 4 me bb

Who else saw Gwazi's leg selfie and suddenly wanted to see ALL THE LEG SELFIES?
Me too, even if for no reason other than curiosity.
Women who feel conflicted between "Shave my legs?? Why??? What even are gender roles??? I have no reason to be ashamed of my own naturally-occurring body hair!! Who am I even trying to please??" and "Oh god I need to shave I look like a man this is unacceptable I simply must shave if I plan to wear anything other than long pants."

In other words: me.
I was teasing btw. :P

I just personally don't ever feel a need to do it.
But then again I'm a dude, so I have the reverse cultural stigma of doing so is somehow woman like.

Though I like the hair on my legs regardless. Comfy soft like portable leg pillow.
But not Gawzi's, that's weird. That's definitely weird.
12487994.jpg

Your skills are impressive. But I counter it with more free time, portable leg pillows and an excuse to act like Chewbacca.

I'LL TAKE A PIC OF MY NOT SMOOTH LEGS!

but not right now. O_O I have pants on.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'LL TAKE A PIC OF MY NOT SMOOTH LEGS!

but not right now. O_O I have pants on.
Who wears pants anymore when they don't have to? o.O

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
People who are about to leave for a dental appointment. O__O I don't think my dentist would appreciate me showing up nude.

People who are about to leave for a dental appointment. O__O I don't think my dentist would appreciate me showing up nude.
Or would they? ;) You never know unless you try!

People who get cold easily and don't understand how other people could be so comfortable being naked in their own homes because seriously aren't you cold??

Honestly, there are some mornings where I dread getting dressed because I don't want to step out of my warm PJ's and be naked for even a second. XD

If my brother didn't live here and my inlaws didn't live across the street and have a bad habit of just walking in to the house without warning, I would pretty much walk around naked ALL the time.

People who get cold easily and don't understand how other people could be so comfortable being naked in their own homes because seriously aren't you cold??

Honestly, there are some mornings where I dread getting dressed because I don't want to step out of my warm PJ's and be naked for even a second. XD
You need a gaming PC then.

Free heating source.
So much heat that even in my underwear I often need a window open AND a fan on.

You need a gaming PC then.

Free heating source.
So much heat that even in my underwear I often need a window open AND a fan on.
Believe it or not, there are months in which I don't feel cold all the time and could actually use some cooling off.

In which case, I do enjoy having a computer that doesn't have a nice black exterior and overheat so badly that on days when I'm already dying I'm suddenly afraid to touch the thing.

And I haven't had that problem this summer! Just one of the many benefits of switching to a Mac. :P

Edit: But um, sweltering summer days aside, most days of the year I'd feel too cold to just lounge around naked, but, you know, wearing clothes makes things a lot more tolerable.

This makes me want to convince my Fiancé to shave his legs...like dang boy!

Also

This whole conversation just made my life! Thank you all for your wonderful comments. *dies laughing*

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.