So Much RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiabolikalAkemi

Original poster
I don't have much in the way of an specific idea for an RP off the top of my head. I'm the kind of person that prefers to discuss things like that with a partner s we can both come up with something we're both comfortable with.

Here's some rules that you should read through first:
  1. If you're under 18, leave. You shouldn't be here in the first place.
  2. Be honest, if you're not comfortable with something say so. I won't be offended.
  3. My writing length varies depending on my muse, but let's go with at least one decent paragraph minimum.
  4. I mostly look for MxF pairings with me playing the female.
  5. If I don't wanna do something, don't try forcing me into it. I will ignore you.
  6. THIRD PERSON ROLEPLAYS ONLY! First person creeps me out a little since it feels like self-insert and I ain't keen on that.

As for things I'm interested in RPing... Well, here's a list of things I can think of:
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves
  • Basically anything supernatural okay
  • Noncon / Dubcon
  • Any kind of fetish RP
  • Master/slave
  • Horror
  • Super dark stuff
  • Any type of pairing
Here's a list of pairing ideas I'm interested in playing. The underlined roles are the characters I'm interested in playing:
  • Kidnapper x Hostage
  • Vampire x Human
  • Jock x Nerd
  • Vampire x Hunter
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Teacher x Student
  • Delinquent x Crooked Cop
  • Master x Slave
  • Ghost x Human
  • Coach x Cheerleader
  • Male Twin x Female Twin
  • Serial Killer x Victim
  • Step Father x Step Daughter
I will add more to this list as and when I think of them.

I prefer playing submissive characters.

I'm not opposed to Fandom RPs either. This is gonna be a hefty list and I will likely add to it as and when I think of them. Just be aware that I don't play canon characters often if at all.

Real Life Based Fandoms:
  • Supernatural
  • The Vampire Diaries / The Originals
  • Arrow
  • Game of Thrones
Anime/Manga Based Fandoms:
  • Owari no Seraph
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Gangstah
  • Fairy Tail
Game Based Fandoms:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Persona
  • Fall Out
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Dragon Age
  • Silent Hill
For smut purposes, I'll throw in a list of kinks that I'd be willing to play out too. If it's not on this list, all you need to do is ask me. So here goes:
  • Bondage (Light to medium)
  • Rough sex
  • Anal
  • Double Penetration
  • Gang bangs
  • Noncon / Dubcon
  • Master/slave
  • Daddy kinks
  • Name calling
  • Humiliation
Things I'm not so comfortable with RPing are few and far between but here's a list:
  • Pee (Nope)
  • Scat (Nope)
  • Furries (No thank you)
  • Pregnancy (I have to be comfortable with a person to want to RP this, sorry)
  • Mummification (Freaks me out, sorry)
If there's something you feel I missed here, feel free to shoot me a message or throw a comment on this thread. I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully RPing with some of you fantastic people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello up for an RP?

A Princess and her Knight:In another world there lies the continent of Agres and on it a couple of kingdoms, the two of our tale is Princess Bianca Veranca of Zevana, a rather tightly ruled kingdom, and her knight. The two have been together since she was a child after the last of her siblings left the kingdom as her parents wre far from kind to her. Over time she grew close with her knight and grew to secretly love her. Alas she has been arranged to marry an abusive prince and she is near going the edge. Will they escape? What will happen?

I Dare You!: Ah High School. Land of mixture between adulthood and childhood. One of those is the cliques and popularity pyramid. Breaching it is a big no,no. Except when doing Dares and bets, one of which Muse B has ended up in. The sort of mix they are is to make Muse A, Pretty much a major outcast, fall for her. But what happens when those feelings become or deep down were all along, genuine? And then the bet/dare if found out?

Help me...: Girl A is trapped. She is stuck in a Evangelical Household that was extremely strict that had some major punishments for breaking the rules plus "purity checks" by her Father. combine that with an arranged boyfriend that is also pretty god damned abusive and this girl is in a very dark place. Her only reprieve comes in the form of Girl B who is either a childhood friend or New Girl she quickly bonds with. But with her starting to realize she Lesbian things are about to get much,much worse. And it seems that Girl B is the only one who can save her from the pit without A losing her life.

Unconventional Savior, A Forbidden Romance: Thousands of years ago Angels and Demons were at war with each other. In one particular battle a Girl A is a Demon General. Girl B an Angel Warrior at first. They find themselves unable to kill one another and try to find out why. They then end up falling for each other and of course start changing. Girl B started falling and A redeeming. However Girl B gets executed by her fellow angel's for reaching a certain point in falling. Of course causing Girl A to leave her own realm and went bezerk on Humanity. Fast forward a couple of centuries to either late 9o's or early 2000's when Girl A bumps into Girl B who reincarnated into a girl who was born into a shabby negligent and abusive household. though Girl B hides it. They quickly become friends but soon enough must seperate once more. Though this time it was the Parents fleeing CPS. the fast forward to about early 10's Girl B moves back with her family now middle class and cleaned up. that is just a surface thing though and not too deep down it's the same old stuff plus sexual abuse. Girl B still keeps it a secret though. However Girl A unwittingly gives her the ability to feel some freedom by introducing her to punk/gothic style of clothing and appearance which she is in to. Girl B starts changing out in a girl's bathroom at a rundown gas station that she used for covering up signs of physical abuse maybe emotional at times but didn't really bother with the 'purity checks' done by her father. however one day her parents find out about her little secret and attempt to drag her home for major punishment. However Girl A in human form intervenes and gets her away. They stay at Girl A's place however Girl B through some means discover's her friends true nature. Girl A then show's her true form and swears no matter what to protect her. regardless the Prents are convicted and jailed but other things are going down. Heaven and Hell make moves to gain a messiah from the reincarnation of a fallen and Hell reclaim one of it's generals for the grand finale of their war. Time will tell if they succeed.

The Princess and The street rat: One is the daughter of some wealthy family. the other is an orphan who lives on the streets and a bit of a crook. The two have a chance meeting and soon fall heavily for one another.

Taming The Beast: One girl is a werewolf who struggles with her inner beast on a full moon night and lives a nomadic life. The other is girl who is quite good with animals and a compassionate heart. She encounters her and gives her some help whether the other likes it or not. curiously her inner beast calms around her. With that soon love blooms.

Fur and Fang: A forbidden Werewolf x Vampire where the two are at war but the couple has a chance to bring peace.

Village romance: One where a pagan village maiden and another fall in love due to an accident.

The Divide: A mix of Fur and Fang and Help me... . The two had met in middle school, both outcasts. One more athletic, punkish and fiery. The other more subdued, gothic, and of the artistic type. both bound by being outsiders and a love for the paranormal. Things got pretty steamy in high school only to separate at it's end due to different colleges. However both descend ancient ancient bloodlines of wolf and vampire respectively. and both get their's awakened. Decades later they meet again, physically not changing much due to what they were over the Decades. However soon enough they encounter each other again. On opposite sides of the eternal battle. When they meet will they be able to find love again? Or the instinctual hatred swallow them whole?

Heroines: The two started out their love in high school. A letter given at aa locker having a confession. Thing heated up and got passionate and real romantic. However a mad scientist kidnapped both and experimented on them. One's powers made them go on a rampage and the busted out but lost contact. However about College They came into contact once more. And unknown to either as powered Heroes. Though not knowing despite some physical differences. So what will happen now?

Also willing to do a Sis x Sis sort of thing.

do you play M or F

want to do a rp with me?
PM me for details

I've updated this a little. So bump.

I added a list of possible pairings. Take your pick ^_^

Bump!

I will point out you can't even access libertine if you're under 18 anyways

Sorry! I forgot to reply >.> I'm not really looking for FxF pairings right now. Sorry.

Alas, this is the internet, therefore incredibly easy to lie about one's age.
Which means they'd likely lie to you as well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.