Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hey guys! I just signed up for this site but I’ve been roleplaying for years. I want to get back into the swing of things so I’m on a hunt for a few partners for some ideas!

I don’t want to make you guys read a whole lot as I know that can be kinda overwhelming when you just see some huge wall of text all about ideas so I’ll try to keep them short!

1. prince and princess (or any combination thereof, I’m not picky) forced to marry to end a war between their nation (so much drama planned for this one)
2. mermaid captured by pirate
3. prince/princess kidnapped by the prince/princess of neighbouring nation
4. adventure style medieval (maybe slay some dragons, fight some wars, fun stuff)
5. two war generals in different armies brought together to lead a giant army against one enemy (this one is in space and has many different planets and species)
6. slice of life with some magic thrown in, something along the lines of high school for kids with abilities (think X-men but way more teenagery drama along with the fighting)
7. angel and demon fighting over the soul of god’s chosen “perfect” human
8. anything you guys can think of that falls into the realms of fantasy, slice of life, sci-fi, etc (really anything) that I might enjoy

Just send me a message if anything strikes your fancy or you have an idea of your own, I’m pretty easy going and really want to write with some people!

Reactions: Angel Cake
Hey send me a pm I think we could work out a adventure medieval fantasy rp.

-hesitantly raises hand- 1 and 3? Pm me if interested? thanks ...

1, 3, and 7 are interesting

I been in the mood for something along the lines of six but Im not a fan of slice of life so maybe we can work something out where its more adventurous or progresses into some mystery.

Hey send me a pm I think we could work out a adventure medieval fantasy rp.
I will send you a pm soon! I can’t seem to figure out how to start a conversation on my phone just yet

-hesitantly raises hand- 1 and 3? Pm me if interested? thanks ...
I’d love to do something with you, I’ll send you a pm as soon as I figure out how to do it on my phone!

• Love
Reactions: Maggie
oh phones are evil! And thank you! I'm online all day/ night so no worries! I'll be happy to plan stuff anytime!

I been in the mood for something along the lines of six but Im not a fan of slice of life so maybe we can work something out where its more adventurous or progresses into some mystery.
That’s perfect for me! I’ll send you a pm if I can figure it out on my phone!

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
I can send you one? I'm on pc right now so it's easy for me

I'll be nice and send a pm too : )

I'd be interested in number 4 if there are any spots still open :)

Yo ! I love slice of life kinds of roleplays so if you'd like to rp with me, 6 is cool :D