So like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gonzo

Original poster
What are the requirements to be well known on Iwaku? Do you have to talk to a lot of people constantly? Do you have to post a lot of pictures on the picture thread, or do you have to be a huge shitposter like some people, or do you have to post a lot of topics in short intervals like some people?

I'm merely curious.

EDIT: Also, what are the requirements for starting your own cult here on Iwaku?

Requirements?

Uhhh if you mean popular as in well known, then it comes down to visibility. If people see you around, then they know you. Whether they know you as the helpful one, the funny one, or the annoying shitposter is up to you.

to start a cult, you definitely have to be an annoying shitposter to a greater degree than most.

What are the requirements to be well known on Iwaku? Do you have to talk to a lot of people constantly? Do you have to post a lot of pictures on the picture thread, or do you have to be a huge shitposter like some people, or do you have to post a lot of topics in short intervals like some people?

I'm merely curious.

EDIT: Also, what are the requirements for starting your own cult here on Iwaku?

It's like how I've received a general idea who you, @Gonzo are. Well, you're internet persona anyways. Same would go for @Minibit there as well. I suppose I think of it like a workplace or a school, you're known to some or many based on social activity. Some people simply for being outspoken or loud. Iwaku is no different, save for internet persona's of some people. Though I suspect many are more themselves than they let on.

Whiskey pete looooves meeee!

My life is complete. I may die a happy man now

You have to spampost bad threads in General.

ohg od how do i use this things

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart and Gonzo
BE SEEN.

That's it. O_O Good or bad, be seen.

There's only like... one person I actually talk to everyday. >> Everyone else sees me because I post a lot on the forums, and on those random days I drop in to the chats.

To Start a Cult: You actually need people to like and join you, because starting a cult by yourself isn't a cult. D:< That's just being weird.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That's gonna be a problem, considering I have no face to begin with. :/
... Yourself. Show yourself = posting in everything. Doing whatever you can to help people. Offering feedback, making challenges, greeting new people, doing it often.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
BE SEEN.

That's it. O_O Good or bad, be seen.

There's only like... one person I actually talk to everyday. >> Everyone else sees me because I post a lot on the forums, and on those random days I drop in to the chats.

To Start a Cult: You actually need people to like and join you, because starting a cult by yourself isn't a cult. D:< That's just being weird.
Well, I'm kind of weird to begin with already. I'm the one who wears a noose tie sooooo yeaaah....

Uhhh.

Try coming up with some sort of personal theme. Something people associate with you. That's why everyone thinks of Diana as an owl and why I guess I'm the girl who has way too many gifs of the Beatles lying around.

I mean I guess right now I kind of think of you as-

Well, I'm kind of weird to begin with already. I'm the one who wears a noose tie sooooo yeaaah....

Yeah. That.

I feel like avatars and signatures are like the first thing everyone learns to associate with a particular member. Like, I think Razilin, I think Batman avatar. Cuz he's always had that.

...I don't know where this piece of advice is going anymore.

BUT UM YEAH like everyone else said, just post a lot and wait for people to start to remember you.

That makes sense, I guess?

I'm not sure why I'm even posting right now.

• Bucket of Rainbows

Don't do it, you don't want that burden. Eeeevery time some new-ass fresh meat Forum Kid motherfucker makin' some 'controversial' thread'n shit you'll have 5-9 people squawkin' at you and darin' you to look 'cuz you know your ass is incapable to not sit on shit and that's the shit they want because those fuckers take way too much smug-ass pleasure from seein' you explode on shit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Be popular, be likeable, be active, and provide quality content to the forums.

In other words, be Gwazi. :3

It took rainbows for people to know me and now I'm the Holy Mother who puts her face hugger children into Gwazi so he can birth them. All in a thread about KitKats.

-shrugs- Do you boo boo and people will like or dislike you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
EDIT: Also the official vomiter of rainbows, which I gladly accept ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.