So I've kinda got an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlimyChyme

Original poster
It's based off the music video for Bangarang by Skrillex.

Basically, it'd be about three guys who grew up together, and perfected their burglary style together since they were kids (of course back then they were stealing little things like icecream and whatnot).
As adults, they pull much larger jobs, and as their infamy grows, they start to see that some people are actually interested in hiring them to steal for them.

So, they roll with it, and start taking jobs like that. Their success rate is high, and eventually a big-shot art and antiquities collector contacts them about stealing back some artwork and ancient jewlery that had been stolen from him in the first place. They accept, thinking that it can't be nearly as difficult as that time they stole a tiger from the circus. But, of course, it turns out they're way in over their heads because the collector lied to them about the origins ofthe artwork and a bunch of other things that we'd have to decide together because plot twists are fun to toss in out of the spontinuity of the moment.

I'm looking for one person to play this with me, which means that we would have to take multiple characters. I am open to romance, mostly M/M or maybe some F/M though it most definitely doesn't have to be included, and I want to keep it on the downlow as a subplot or maybe something to influence character actions.

I would be interested in doing this with you, it's so different from everything else on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.