So it begins...

C

Chaosengine

Original poster
A stranger approaches, his boots covered with dust from his many travels and his tie rumpled... he smiles graciously and bows.

Hello, just came in off the road and was hoping I could find a warm fire and a place to rest my weary bones. You allow strangers to step inside, I hope?

He nervously adjusts his tie and runs a hand over his bald head.

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Well hello there, stranger! I go by many names, but you can call me Ozzie. Welcome to our neck of the woods!

You seem eager for some action, so may I point you toward our Jump-In RP forum? I also took the liberty of reading up on you, and it seems you're a fan of horror, eh? We have a nice little Horror Group on here.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me! *Tips hat*

C

Celest

Original poster
Howdy! Welcome to Iwaku. We would most definitely allow you to rest =] I'm Celeste by the way. Nice to meet ya!

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
No.
You may not rest.
Because,
THIS PLACE IS A CONTINUOUS PARTAAAAAY~
-Places a grand ol' hat upon his hairless head.-
Please,
Enjoy all the offerings of treats we have for you.~ -Gestures politely to a buffet of baked goods.-
As well as the general discussion section, where your random thoughts may wander freely.
<3

XC

Edgesquire
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Genres
Urban fantasy, cyberpunk.
Aye. We welcome strangers.

I stand in one corner, speaking in a raspy voice, my face and bulk shrouded in shadows. However, whatever moonlight from the window that falls upon my fur hints at dark patches on the white areas that suspiciously look like dried blood. I step out of the darkness, slightly such that you can see most of my face and I smile.

It was a nice smile.

If only it had reached the cold, merciless eyes.

The eyes of a sadist, a murderer, a kidnapper.

The eyes of someone you don't want to go near.

R

Rhomboid

Original poster
Welcome to the Forums fellow newbie, names Rhomboid, yea'll can call me Rhom. But like Staci has said this place does like to party, specially in the cBox!

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Signals the newcomer over to an oaken table in the corner of the room. Slides a hot plate of food and a pint of ale across it's highly polished surface.

"Welcome to Iwaku, Chaosengine. I've been waiting for you, I'm October, local Knight and defender of the colder season. Should you find yourself in trouble during your stay here, feel free to come to me. I can be your voice of reason in a sea of insanity."

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hello there, Engine, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You seem eager to roleplay, which is good!
If you need any help signing up for roleplays or anything else, please feel free to ask.

C

Chaosengine

Original poster
The stranger breathed a sigh of relief and made himself comfortable.

Thank you you, folks... it's always good to see smiles instead of frowns when entering a new place.

He graciously accepted the hospitality and placed his long coat on a nearby hook.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Since we already have like five Chaoses running around, I'm gonna call you Engine.

Welcome to the forum.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
*Itching to touch the bald head....* Welcome to the Community, baldy!

C

Chaosengine

Original poster
Thanks... I think.

Thoughtlessly rubs the back of his head.

I

Iliana

Original poster
Welcome, Mister Engine.

*bows*

I am Iliana and since everyone has already welcomed you warmly, I'm just amplifying that.

I hope to see you in some roleplays soon!