Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually online at night. I hate typing on mobile, so sometimes I see messages but wait until I get to a computer to reply, I'm not ignoring you! D:
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, now mix and match.
I'm tastygoldentaters(you can call me that, or Taters, both are fine), nice to meet you!

I've been roleplaying for a while, first in real life with friends(D&D at first, then I moved on to GURPS), then I started roleplaying on Reddit but it didn't have a lot of structure to find other players, so I started searching for roleplaying forums. I even subscribed to one of them, but most of the players were teens and the forum wasn't really adult-friendly.

So my search led me here, and I'm still figuring this site out. It has a load of cool resources and possibilities, so I'm not sure about what aspect of it to tackle first. I started filling out my Roleplay Resume, but it's insanely huge(although very useful), and I think it will be a while until I finish doing that. In the mean time, I'd like to know other people, lurk around a bit, and get more comfortable with the site itself.

I guess that's all.

Welcome to Iwaku! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Reactions: tastygoldentaters
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.