So I'm fucking classy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Darkness, Sep 15, 2009.

1. It's almost midnight, raining heavily, I've got a cigarette, and I'm listening to jazz.

God damn, I should get a blowjob for being this cool.

2. You're just sad because you're not classy.

I understand, I used to pass my tests in high school from the nerds I cheated off.

3. All characters here for the DCEU

4. I know, we can fill in the gaping hole that Isabella left us with Darkness instead!

I'm so smart!

5. [​IMG]

6. you DARE defy the almioghty captain Haddock?
    Belemnite! Bashi-bazouk! Mserable blundering barbequed blister! Odd-toed ungulate! Thundering misguided missile!

7. Aeleosir looked at the Lady of Time and frowned, "Your name is an insult to the queen. I think you should leave, she is still on vacation." he then turns to Lilith, "Are you going? You still have time for your vacation."

8. OH NO AMPOULE HAS CEASED BEING MOE!

;_;

*Gives up on Iwaku... for LIFE.*

9. Because Paorou abandoned Amp! ;_; Defending oneself in the cold, harsh world of Iwaku...can do things to a person...terrible, terrible things...*rubs snot away with sleeve and hugs makeshift club*

10. "You don't need to charm her. She's only interested in women.. unless you get her drunk." Lilith smirks as she hand slip around Diane's waist, gently kissing Diane's neck.

Diane fluster, "Misstress, you're embarrassing me.." she seem very soft spoken and elegant, also conservative in the way she dress but she doesn't stop Lilith's advances at all, "Mars is in a meeting right now but she told us to wait at home."

11. Because

Uh... I...

Durrr...

MAKASETE OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

*Flies off towards the setting sun... in a robot.*

12. *Ampoule drops to one knee and hefts makeshift club onto shoulder. With a bunch of fancy CGI and LENSFLARE the club transforms into a RAWKET LUNCHER*

KISAMAAAAAA!!!

*fires LUNCH RAWKET at Paorou, destroying thrusters*

13. ...That was MY lunch.

14. Sacrifices need to be made sometimes!

FOR THE GREATER GOOD! *flips eyepatch over to other eye, reloads RAWKET LUNCHER like a SHAWTGUHN and fires off another LUNCH RAWKET*

15. "Countermeasures initiated."

------------

Two laser beams incapacitate and destroy the Lunch Rawket!

16. NOOOOOOO! That was MY lunch!!

17. *Paorou poses magnficently against the setting sun.*

Foolish weapory musume! We have created anti moe weaponry just or this day!

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONXkj2xjbs"]YouTube - My Humps[/ame]

19. REEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXX!!!!!