9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
Sup, Iwaku, I'm Kentsuki, but you can call me Kenta or Kenny. ^+^

I'v watched one of my friends Rp on here for a while now, so I thought I'd join.
I'v already written my Rp Resume so feel free to take a look.

I'v only been 17 for 2 months so I still have quite a ways until I enter the adult section of the Mature Rps, so If you're 17 or younger, Smut is encouraged. >/////<

I make Character sheets and save them in a folder on my computer, and I do the same with any character I Roleplay against, but that's only for reference.

So yea.. I don't know If I would RP in the forums, since some of my smut scenes can get a little graphic and disturbing >.>

SO MESSAGE ME ^_^

**Note: My Profile picture is not the character "Kentsuki Tayousen", it is one of my newest rpc's, Kurochi Gure, yea I know my editing skills suck and I shamed Rin Okumura to make him. Also, Kurochi is NOT open for Rp, he is just my pride so I used him for my profile pic ^>^ (Bird Face XD))

I await the many Rp's to come.

Attachments

• Kurochi Gure.jpg
    Kurochi Gure.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1
Whooo!! New rp buddy *clears throat* sorry *bows* welcome to the insane side, the grass has always been greener here ;)

Dear Lord O.O *Is scared* Don't eat me... Or on second thought.... Oh okay I'm a perv I can't control myself

Hallo Kenta, welcome to the community! :D

*smiles* I won't bite....well not to hard XD
But really if ya wanna rp, I'm right here :)

thanks to both of you

*hugs* hello new friend~
Feel free to message me anytime you have an idea you wish to rp~
And welcome enjoy your stay~

Wow, I feel so welcome here! ^>^

Hello new member! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku!

Hello fellow new person! Not really new to roleplaying but roleplaying on forums scares me so hnngg... Anyways, if you ever want to roleplay, I'm open!

Status
Not open for further replies.