1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
...Which we all know isn't very good. Anyway, I had this kind of idea of the rise and fall of an overlord with some romantic undertones...maybe some lovein' here and there but mostly about the complications and risks and sacrifices one must make when rising into such dark and heavy power. I'm actually looking for someone to play an overlord for this one >.> I'd pay an Overlady but I feel that it would be better with a male ruler with a supportive female character.

I don't have all the details worked out yet but that's the who fun of RPing, you make it up as you go! 8D Just send me a PM or post here if you have any interest in it! This may drift into Mature territory as a warning but not for sex...The themes I have in mind might be a little to much for any young players.

Hey there! I'm new on Iwaku, but I used to roleplay on Dollwizard. I'm up for your plot, and I'm okay with playing a male or female character.

Well, first off, welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy it here! Sadly, I've already arranged for this Idea to be done with another RPer, I'm sorry. However, if you have any other ideas in mind I'll listen to them. Maybe we could come up with something different.