Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
EST. Might be asleep anytime from 12am to noon though.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy (Modern, Futuristic, etc.)
Apparently joining would elevate me, but really I don't feel any difference so that was a lie I guess. Made an account just to save myself some trouble in the future if I do decided to RP on this forum, but currently I have more than enough (really more than I probably should) elsewhere.

Guess I'll fill out the template questionnaire.

THE ABOUT ME SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Zombehs, Zombs, Zombeheheh. Whatever variation you can think of, go for it, as long as I understand you're referencing me.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male. Females don't exist on the internet.

How old are you? Not old enough to croak naturally and suspiciously.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Basically yes, apparently a bunch of users from another site migrated over here.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group roleplays. Way too passive for any 1x1 to go anywhere. Believe me I've tried.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Is sitting in front of my computer, regardless of the weather, acceptable?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? None?

Welcome :).

Ah, another migrator. ;) Happy to have ya. We have a lot of great role platers/role plays if you do become interested. Hopefully you take a look around, and make yourself comfortable. We're happy to have you!

Hi there Zombehs! Welcome aboard!

Zombeheheh! That's an awesome name. x] Welcome to Iwaku. :D

Yo, plebian. Still sticking with that KanColle thing?

Thank all of ye kindly.
Yo, plebian. Still sticking with that KanColle thing?
Yuudachi is lub though. And, like, the only real tie to Kancolle I have, so, like, it stays.