So I have this Character I wanna Rp with

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie Vasilyev

So I have this character I want to roleplay with, but don't really know a plot. Some things are up for change in her form like age and depending on the plot. I want to do some sort of slice-of-life rp.

Times I can be?: So I can't nessicarily post everyday, but I can post at least a couple times a week hopefully more.

Posting lengths: I try to do a couple paragraphs, though they aren't that big. My grammar and spelling are OK...I try.

Other stuff: I fade to black for like sex and stuff.
If you want romance then it has to be FxM, but I'm cool with non romance too and having any gender then.

Character:

Name: Mikhal Roza Lazarov

Pronounce: Mee-Kal RO-zah LAH-zahr-ov

Nickname: Mikhal, Mickey

Orientation: Straight

Looks-

Facial Features: She has a warm slightly round face. Her nose is a cute button nose that's slightly wide. Her cheekbones are normal and her chin is delicate and soft. Her ears are small and wiggle slightly when she laughs or smiles.

Eyes: Her eyes were initially dark brown, but after she was blinded they became a milky gray with only a few flecks of her past color. They wander a bit when she's not focusing, but if she's talking to someone they will sort of focus in the direction of the sound.

Hair: Her hair is dark brown and extremely curly. It's short because she doesn't like how long hair feels so she keeps it short. It barely brushes her neck and ears in a cute pixie cut. Her eye brows are normal if not slightly thick.

Skin: She is of Hebrew and Bulgarian descent so she almost always has a light Mediterranean complexion which darkens in the summer. Mikhal has some scars on her legs mostly and some on her back.

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 85-90 lbs

Build: She is small, lightly muscled because she works a lot. She would be considered slightly wirey in her build. Her curves are small, but noticeable depending on what she's wearing.

Health- Blind, has sleep issues due to her blindness, ADHD

Blind: Mikhal was blinded as a child due to abuse from her biological mother. She can see light and movement sometimes. (EX: if she's in a bright room she can see someone move across her line of sight due to light changes). She uses a cane to get around and can read brail, plus she know "blind" sign language.

Sleep Disorder: Due to her blindness Mikhal struggles to sleep properly. Sometimes she'll stay up all night and be exhausted the next day, or she won't sleep quite enough, or she'll sleep too long. Along with sleeping

ADHD: Her ADHD is undiagnosed and isn't normally guessed because, like in a lot of girls, it doesn't present itself like people stereotypically. She struggles to focus and her mind wanders a lot, sometimes when she's talking she won't complete her sentences because her mind jumps between topics too quickly

Personality- Stubborn, tough, independant, not trusting, lonely, friendly, positive, caring

Stubborn/Tough: Mikhal is a very tough strong willed young woman. Growing up in foster care made her have the ability to keep going even when it was a struggle. She was tough from years spent in and out of group homes and foster homes and stubborn desire to live was the only reason she didn't give up as a teenager.

Independent/Not Trusting: Mikhal doesn't like having to depends on others. Despite her blindness she wants to be able to do everything with someone else's help. Her past in foster care taught her to have trust issues which forced her independent attitude and helped her learn to over come. This can be hinderance though because she hates asking for help even when she needs it.

Lonely/Friendly: Mikhal is a very friendly person. While she doesn't really trust people on a deep level, she still enjoys listening to others, hanging out, and such as long as she can remain In control of her situation She doesn't have deep relationships or true friends which people find off because of how outgoing she seems. Her lack of trust and deep relationships leaves Mikhail feeling lonely a lot. When she's in a bad mood it can spiral into bouts with depression easily because of her unwillingness to open up to people.

Poistive/Caring: Mikhal tries to keep things positive to combat her lonlieness and bouts of depression. She'll always tell herself that it'll get better and will attempt to set a goal or something to keep herself motivated.
Mikhal also likes to help others who are hurting. This helps her because she feels like she doing good for others and not just being worthless and doing nothing.

Likes- Music, baking/cooking, the outdoors, audiobooks, hanging out with her 'friends', camping, hiking,

Dislikes- Extremely loud environments, tight spaces, feeling lonely, silence, talking about her feelings/past, surprises/unpredictablility

Extra-
She is a Messianic Jew

History- Mikhal's parents were in high school when she was born. Her father was 18 and her mother was 17. Shortly after she was born her father graduated and enlisted in the Army to try and help his little family. When she was 2 her father was deployed and after only 3 months they found he'd been killed in action. Her mother, who never was mentally stable, ended up trying to kill both Mikhal and herself but only ended up blinding Mikhal. Their neighbors broke in when they heard Mikhal screaming and her mother ended up being sent to an institution for a while. Neither set of grandparents wanted to take care of the now blinded Mikhail so she was put into the foster system.
Mikhal lived in the system from then until she turned 18. She did go back to her mother a couple times, but it never worked out.
At the age of 18 Mikhal graduated high school and was kicked out of the group home she'd been living in. (After this will be added when I know what plot we'll have)

so Anyone interested?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Robin man
I would like to try a roleplay with this character

I have an RP wit hthis character. Would you be willing to RP with a slightly different one? And what type of RP do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.