So I got ganged up in a dark alley with a surprise hiatus...

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
...but I'm willing to give my best shot again?

Since I got nearly nothing done last time, I figured I should just reintroduce myself again and hope for the best!

Hello, Scary Step here, your resident accidental heartstopper that scares people just by existing (and goes: ok.... ;_; whenever someone screams when seeing her silently there doing her own thing... I'm sorry, okay? please don't freak out!)

A-anyways. I'm a serial hiatus-taker who has been roleplaying mostly off rather than on for the past decade or more. I'm most experienced with fantasy, and I got used playing romances even though I'm not a romantic at heart (or even into smut, but one must do what one must do to get entertaining plotlines!) I'm in love with dorky characters being serious but accidentally making things much worst for themselves, and the more subtle the dorkiness and the mistake tango the better!

I play both males and females, can do straight, gay, bisexual or asexual/platonic and have absolutely no clue what exactly is cis-gendered, genderfluid, demisexual, pansexual or any of those thumblr things you fellow millenials are talking about so much. Spare me, for I am a poor girl with absolutely no interest in sex or romance, which probably make me something complicated to call my own as well but whatever...

Finally, I'm currently twenty-six, recently got all the prerequisites for a high-school degree, am waiting for my college acceptation AND I have a major weakness for dad jokes and cute pets.

That's about it, I think?

Hiya and nice to meet you all!

PS: Good god, this ended up way ramblier than planned! Sorry about that...

Hello and welcome (back), Scary Step. Congratulations are in order, first of all, for the high school degree and applications to university. That's very exciting! I'm guessing you're already slightly familiar with the site as it is, but if you end up having any questions about navigation or whatever, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask! :D That's what we're here for.

"Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, 'No, just leave it in the carton!'"

• Love
Reactions: Gossip
Thank you for the congratulations, and for the sweet, sweet dad joke. :)

Reactions: Nav
Hey there, willing to give my best shot again, I’m dad.

:^)

Welcome back!! Glad you're giving things anyother shot! Hopefully you'll have better luck this time around! Enjoy and happy roleplaying!