5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
Hey people,

uhm let's start with a bit about myself. I am DarkiusHeavenstein, but you can call me Darkius, Dark, Darki, Heaven or whatever else you want. I will mostly use the full name or Darkius. I have been roleplaying for a little over 12 years now. I started when I was 12... on neopets... thinking wolves with fairy wings were the BEST characters ever...

don't worry I have grown a lot since that. I have developped my characters better (no more wolves with fairy wings :P) I have grown as a person. Taking up more serious roleplays and did some dark poetry for a while along with short stories on Deviantart.

After this I found my way to RpNation, by change and I have spend there the past two years. And someone there (Undercovernoob) gave me this site, saying ti would be more like our craving. So far what i have seen YESSSS. I love this place

Anyway, about myself. I am a 24 year old female (turn 25 in october) from the Netherlands (so yay time differences) and I currently study law. And yeah, there isn't much more to say about me

Anyway I am always open for a chat, friendship or to rp of course. Feel free to randomly contact me with ideas and such. I am up for (small) group rps as well as one on one. And my cravings go far and all around. So 99% of the time I am willing to rp with you.

So, yeah I will see you all aroud
love Darkius

Darki! Absolutely cute name! I'm going to call you that.. Oh, and October?! We have the same birth month! Oh, I MUST know your birthday. Who knows? We might be in alignment with the stars.~ Also, if you wish to RP. Don't hesitate to send me a message. <3

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Hahaha thanks, Lexi (can I call you that) And my birthday is the 12th :P And I will keep it in mind (currently bit busy with double shifts at work). Also what are your interested when it comes to roleplays?

Welcome to the forum, Darkius!

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Hahaha thanks, Lexi (can I call you that) And my birthday is the 12th :P And I will keep it in mind (currently bit busy with double shifts at work). Also what are your interested when it comes to roleplays?
You can totally call me whatever you want. c: And we're soooo close together in birthdays. October 20th. (Yikes. Earn dat dollar bills tho.~) Oh goodness, I'm an all-rounder! I love every category there is! But, if I don't know something, I'm not afraid to research in an instant and stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.