So, Gibs got another batch of pumpkins...

G

Gibs

Original poster
Everything's been smashed, bashed and recorded, So check it out...

Old Post said:
And incase you're wondering what I do with pumpkins...

Take a look.

But to add a little "community involvement" to the next group, I'll need some suggestions on what to put on these next few victims of my pent up violent urges. So give me ideas or pictures to draw, preferably something within my very, very limited artistic capabilities. And as an added bonus, you can choose what toy gets to bring an abrupt end to your personalized gourd.

So, like I said, something to draw and if you like, choose from the following:
(FTP ain't working right now so you'll have to deal with any pics I find from Google.)

Big-ass mace - To Mittens, to Mittins...
Warhammer
Spike Axe - Gunna crack TK's butt ... pumpkin.
Norse Axe - To Revi and her seething hatred for all things exploratinal.
War Club - Ampoule's pudgy Pilgrim pulverization...
Gunstock Club - October really hates the DMV.
Isabella's Axe
Training sword - To Tribute and Jovian. Skull pumpkin..
The Banhammer - Goes to Ocha and her troll pumpkin.
The Lögunnastik - DawnsLight's turkey pumpkin.
And, while I'm a bit weary about swinging it around in the yard with all the brush out there, but I'll throw it in anyway...
The Sword

There's also some machetes and throwing axes around here. So throw me some requests and hopefully I can have some videos up within the week.

Can you write TROLL on one and use the banhammer on my behalf? Please wear the top hat when doing so.

I really wanna see that training sword fuck up a pumpkin.
You can draw a picture of my face for all I care.

How about drawing a [HELLO! My name is ______ ] tag on it, then choosing the name of a person you don't like (like "my boss" or, hell, choose me! I don't care!) and beat the crap out of it with The Banhammer.

NOW I DON'T FEEL SPECIAL ANYMORE ;______;

Gibs should "Highlander" something for his wife.

I would also like to see the training sword in action! :D

I'd like it best if you took a pumpkin, do your best caricature of someone we dislike on it, and then beat it to death with the banhammer.

So many banhammer requests, so few pumpkins.

Also got to my FTP and updated a couple list items...

The putting of member names or likeness on a pumpkin for the banhammer was frowned upon by the missus. So Ocha gets her troll pumpkin.

Can you write TROLL on one and use the banhammer on my behalf? Please wear the top hat when doing so.

TrollPumpkin.jpg

And no I ain't putting goddamn trollface on it, that meme has been driven so far into the ground I'm not gunna waste my time DIGGING IT UP.

Yeah, I mad.

I want to see a pumpkin in the likeness of a turkey get splatted by the log-onna-stick!

This would amuse me.

How about the DMV or IRS

I am sure those are two organizations that just about all of us 'mericans wouldn't mind seeing smashed : )

Weapon: Gunstock club. OH YEAH, BABY!

How about the DMV or IRS

I am sure those are two organizations that just about all of us 'mericans wouldn't mind seeing smashed : )

Weapon: Gunstock club. OH YEAH, BABY!

DMV.jpg

DRAW A BUTT ON ONE.

USE YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON (hehe)

I GOT TWO EXTRA BUTTCHEEKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

Gibs I know this isn't on the list, but can you fill one with gasoline, and shoot it with a flaming arrow?