SO Cute

C

Celest

Original poster
This was awesome!

I was definitely touched when I watched this.. I was all like AWWWWWWW. Wouldn't be awesome if that happened to you? Or your special person found another way to be that sweet.

Have you even done something this sweet for someone? Has something mad sweet ever happened to you?

With your roleplays would you ever consider having an event like this happen? Do you even put sweet moments in your roleplays?

Wow, that is definitely going an extra mile for the person whom you love. I mean, writing 241 hand-written letters telling what you love about someone is definitely not an easy task. I bet that a lot of work and love was involved in making those letters, but even then, this is simply amazing. Unfortunately, I have not been on the recieving side or the giving side of something like this, but I do not know if one can really match this deed. Even if there are only one hundred words contained in each letter, that is about 24100 words, which is about half a novel. That is simply amazing.

As for roleplays... I do not know if there will be an opportunity for me to do something like this, but if it presents itself, I will definitely do it. It is just simply amazing, and it really shows how much you love that certain special person.

I AM QUEEN OF SWEETNESS, HEAR ME ROAR LIKE A MOUSE CAUGHT IN A BUBBLE ON SATURN'S RINGS.

srsly, whenever I get the chance, I try to do sweet things for those I adore. :'D
If all the people I feel close to were in person to me, I would be doing sweet things like EVERY DAMN DAY. o_o
A lotta people I wish I could draw things for, bake for, etc. aren't in person with me. :c so it makes me sadface.
SO MANY IDEAS. T ^T EEEEEH.
I like to give more then get.. so.... yeah. if I could. I'd be giving so much to those people. :c
And that
person. :c and my mama too. <3

soyeah.
I like to put sweetness in mah roleplays
cuz
it's who I am.
And I believe sweetness makes everything better. If a smile can be had, then everything is worth the trouble. c: