1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

So Because I'm Kinda Bored..

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PhoenixXeno, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for a RP partner for a Beauty and the Beast RP idea that I have.

I want to take a different approach with the story. Some things that I came up with so far (Not gonna give too much away):

-Instead of Beauty having sisters and a father, she lives with her older brother and two older cousins. Her oldest cousin is a blacksmith that occasionally goes off on trips to sell things he has smithed. Her other older cousin and brother work for the stableman while Beauty assists in blacksmithing.
    -I haven't really seen a BatB story set in Germany; however, I am open to other setting options like Russia.
    -Time period is 1700s Europe.
    -The family has never been wealthy but make enough to support themselves.
    -The landlord wants money from the eldest cousin but is willing to stop pestering them if Beauty marries him.
    -I'm thinking about giving the family names based on seasons (still debating on this).
    -The beast character lives alone in a very large castle.

If you want anything specific in the RP, you need only tell me and we work with it.
    I'd rather not have this turn into a mature RP.
    The RP can be in either the threads or PMs, I don't care.
    I'll probably play Beauty but I'll be fine with playing as the beast.
    If interested, just leave a reply or PM.

2. I'm interested if you don't mind me playing beauty. I don't think I could do beasts character very well ^^' I can play multiple characters when needed in the story (male and female)

3. All right. I'll shoot you a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.