So Bad It's Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
What movie, book, TV series, video game or song have you seen that you consider to be terrible, but so terrible that you begin to enjoy it either as a joke or something you very reluctantly like?​

Star Wars Episode 7

Bad movie, lead to a ton of hours tearing it apart with friends after the fact.

Reactions: Hana
I know for a fact that @Sen has two guilty pleasures in the name of Brothers Conflict and Diabolik Lovers. :P We marathoned that shit and tore the heroines apart verbally, but she's been not-so-secretly liking the tsundere redhead in Brothers and... Idk, some of the guys in Diabolik even if they are horrifically bad people to the heroine.

Also me and Amnesia - it's a shame the heroine can barely say anything in that fucking anime, but I liked the green-haired man.

I know for a fact that @Sen has two guilty pleasures in the name of Brothers Conflict and Diabolik Lovers. :P We marathoned that shit and tore the heroines apart verbally, but she's been not-so-secretly liking the tsundere redhead in Brothers and... Idk, some of the guys in Diabolik even if they are horrifically bad people to the heroine.

Also me and Amnesia - it's a shame the heroine can barely say anything in that fucking anime, but I liked the green-haired man.
i will admit that otome adaptations are my guilty pleasure

amnesia was shit
diabolik lovers more like diabolik wifebeaters what a shitty anime
brothers conflict was only ok because lawyer dude and gamer nice guy and tsundere even tho the last one was kinda dumb

hakuoki stll best​

Hakuoki doesn't fall in the 'so terrible it's amusingly good' category though. :P
everyone says the main girl is shit ok

Tim and Eric - Awesome Show, Great Job. I can't decide if I like it ironically or unironically. Probably both.

Similar feelings towards surreal memes.

There's a horror movie called "Stage Fright" on Netflix. It has terrible acting, but it's on purpose. I think this counts as so bad it's good? XD

I just get a kick out of how stupid the actors are, especially when a lot of them die. My friends and I basically watch that movie every time we're together and laugh so hard~

The Beatles cartoon.

Yes, the Beatles had a cartoon based off of them. And it's awful in just about every way. Terrible voice acting, hideous character designs, terrible animation, and so many of the creative choices are just so... bizarre. It's honestly fascinating in its badness.

There are very few shows that I have been able to binge watch. This is one of them.

Oh, and the show's own target audience is sort of turned into an antagonist in the series. So, that's a thing.

school-days-1419.jpg

I WIN

Reactions: Rithas and Hana
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Jason X
Dude, Where's my Car?
Batman Forever
Anything directed by Neil Breen.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

This scene is pretty much the main reason for my love/hate relationship with it:

Status
Not open for further replies.