1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

So anyone like Fanta? some good sodas those are yes.. but I bet you did Nazi see coming..

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This is both shocking and actually kinda funny!

"marches across your taste buds" LULZ!

• Love Love x 2
  2. Boy, that ad at the end sure makes me want a nice refreshing Fanta while I cruise down the Autobahn in my Volkswagen 181 Thing wearing an all black Hugo Boss ensemble.

3. The Official Refreshment of the Hitler Youth!

4. I did Nazi that coming.

5. XD Way to go Fanta

6. So, I actually already knew about Fanta's connection to Nazi Germany. I honestly don't think it is really that big a deal, but I still died laughing at the fake Fanta commercial.

7. ....Oh.

I do not care! Fanta is still my one and only love when it comes to sodas! Heil Fanta!

8. I wonder if the head guy for Fanta is called the Fanther?

9. *comes back here for the link* Still have other skype friends who need to see this!

10. That's Hitlarious. Hopefully Fanta can find the Reich words to solve this problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.