2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.

• You are one of the Queen's hounds. A vicious hunter trained to follow her every command since adolescence. When she calls you come. And when she tells you to kill, you kill.

The Queen has ordered you to venture into the forest and kill a girl there. As always you obey her orders but when you enter the forest and find the girl, you discover that she is the innocent and kindhearted, Snow White, the Queen's stepdaughter. Each of you has encountered the girl before and you've all experienced her kindness and witnessed her innocence and naivete. The Queen has ordered you to kill Snow White, but you hesitate;

Will you kill Snow White? Or will you help her?

Character Sheet
    Appearance: (Fantasy Pictures only. No real and no anime)
    Name: (Oldish sounding names please!)

Personality:

Story before hunter training: (Ten sentences min.)

Non Combat Skills:
    Combat Skills:
    Preferred Weapon:

Companion: (Picture and Name please! No animals unrealistic to the setting.)
    Horse: (Picture and Name please! If you use one)

• Rules
    No Godmodding
    Everyone is human.
    I need six hunters and someone to play Snow White.
    Snow White does not have to be her real name, but it needs to be a variation.
    The roleplay will start when you find Snow White in the middle of the forest.
    Snow White is aged 13-16 in this.
    There are no dwarves in this version.
    There can be a prince, but depending on how you guys take the story, there might not be.
    At least five to eight sentences per post, third person, past tense.
    For the setting think BBC's Merlin and Into the Woods
    Have fun!!​

• Hounds
    1 RESERVED FOR WONDERFUL THING
    2 RESERVED FOR KARMA200
    3 RESERVED FOR SYNREN
    4 OPEN
    5 OPEN
    6 OPEN
    7 OPEN
    Snow White
    RESERVED FOR SHAYLA​

• latest

Name: Kimbra Everild

Personality:

Story before hunter training: (Ten sentences min.)

Non Combat Skills:
    Combat Skills:
    Preferred Weapon: Broadsword

Companion: (Picture and Name please! No animals unrealistic to the setting.)
    Horse:
    Lion
    199099-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in this ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Question, is there a secret plan on what happens if they don't kill her? I'm interested x] also, I don't mind playing Snow White~

~WIP~

Appearance:

tumblr_nq9fdsJu5m1s7x60do1_1280_zpsnro7ab04.jpg
Standing at 5'7" Na'Veen is a shapely woman
Name: Na 'Veen Dyanna Morge "Veen"
Personality: Most people see Na 'Veen as a cold hearted woman that does nothing but assassinate those the Queen lazily points her finger at. Beneath the need to cut her sword or knife into someone, Na 'Veen is very sarcastic, silly and sharp woman who doesn't take any crap from anyone. If she can feed herself, protect herself and make sure she can survive, no one else mattered. Though she may be a hound for the Queen she holds no true loyalty to the Evil woman; her sword had cut through many of her enemies and yet Queen has yet to grow on Veen.

Though she has no mercy for most of her targets, Na 'Veen has a huge soft side for children and it can be noticeable . Of course Na 'Veen can't stay around kids for to long as they remind her of her own child she had and, sadly, lost.
Dislikes: Religion, sour food, butterflies

Story before hunter training:
Before her hunting training, Veen worked as an assassin that took money from anyone for a job; even little kids (nothing surprising for her). No one has ever gotten a clear look at her face as a free-lance assassin but everyone who had come face to face with her have said it looked like a woman's form hidden behind a fine black and violet silky cloak. At the age of 18 years old, Na 'Veen had fallen in love with a nobleman and decided to hide her life as an assassin hidden. Assassination was in her past. A year later after marrying the man she loved, Na 'Veen was pregnant with a girl and the next 5 years were the best of her life. Which had been filled with survival since birth; especially having both parents with the same career as assassins. A long line in the family and Na 'Veen didn't mind letting the family job die with herself. Give her baby a life
Na 'Veen had no choice but to turn her back on.

Unfortunately that night when her husband found the cloak she hid underneath the boards their wardrobe. At first he didn't think anything of it but the cloak wasn't all he found; in a large box beside the fabric was a black scabbard that held a beautiful sword within it. There were other weapons and little things that Na 'Veen held dearly to herself. He knew the woman he thought he loved had secrets and he went to the priest of their village, who quickly proclaimed his wife was a demon; slaughterer of men. Daughter of a devil. While Na 'Veen had left her little girl with her neighbor, who watched her often, while she went to go berry picking she felt as if something was wrong... whatever it was made Na 'Veen go stiff in fear. With her instincts screaming at her, she ran back to the place that Na 'Veen believed to be her home. By the time she made it her daughter had been hung and her neighbor beheaded, they claimed she was a and the one to blame was the man she loved. Sadly for him, their love meant nothing when Na 'Veen had gone into a blind rage and killed everyone that had been involved with the murder of two innocents. One of them being her daughter.

Non Combat Skills: Culinary, tracking, pick locking, cleaning
Combat Skills: Martial Arts, swords/knives,
Preferred Weapon: The sword in the picture, a knife as well as throwing knives

Companion:
209-0409-1174-K-V-.jpg

Horse:
BUCKSKIN_lusitano_falbe_03_LR.jpg

(Not sure if you said its ok for me to play as Snow White but I started on her cs already)

~WIP~​

Last edited:
@Karma200
Nope, there's no secret plan. That all depends on Snow White. If she wants to kill her stepmother then awesome, if she wants to find a new kingdom, also awesome. If she wants to lay in the forest all day eating leaves and crying...also awesome?

And if that character you have above is Snow White then she has to be between the age of 13 and 16.

That character is a hunter, I was wondering if I could play as two characters?

That character is a hunter, I was wondering if I could play as two characters?
At the moment I want everyone to play one character to make sure everyone interested has a chance, but if no one ever claims her, you can have her then.

Is Snow White still open?

Well I'd be more than happy to be your Snow White! :D

Well I'd be more than happy to be your Snow White! :D
Oh my gosh, yaaay! I thought this rp was gonna die of all the dust covering it, so yay! :D

Pffft , we can't have a good RP idea dying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.