Snow Go

((Ooh I like the engraving, super spooky :D ))

Tony barely hears what Oscar says; his focus is on Holly as she bolts up the stairs. "Hey! Holly, wait up!" he calls. He rushes past Roslyn, who snaps indignantly at nearly being run over a second time. Then he skids to a stop behind Holly. ". . . Holly?" he asks softly.

He looks past her into the empty room; two windows are shattered. An icy wind blows through and makes him shiver, and his breath mists away as he sighs. "Guess it's kind of weird windows are breaking up here. But Oscar was just up here. Maybe it was him. Right?"

~~~

Roslyn scoffs as she makes her way down into the living room towards Oscar. "Can you believe those two?" she asks. "Nearly Shoved me off the stairs. It's like they didn't even see me." Her focus shifts to the book in Oscar's hands. "You found something? May I?" she asks politely.

Only once Oscar's given her permission does she take the book and carefully leaf through it. "That's the same symbol, all right . . . but what's Project X?" She scans a few more pages. Then she gasps as her face turns pale. Without a word, she turns the book over to show Oscar the sections about the morgue, the butcher shop, and the grocery store. "O - Oscar . . . it seems like someone created a monster. And then fed it raw meat. And some of it was human."

Oscar barely notices Roslyn enter the room, he was a little dumbstruck himself, after a few minutes he hears the sound of her voice and looks up, nodding at her request he passes the book across to her. He watches her skin turn a pale colour as she skims the book for relevant parts. “What is it? Roslyn..?” He asked a little worried still watching her.

“Wait... WHAT?!” He jumped up clearly a little taken back by Roslyn’s sudden find, his face felt a little odd “......Human meat” he rasped after feeling like he was going to be physically ill.

Meanwhile upstairs Holly still held her neck, she turned around at the sound of Tony’s voice finally reaching her ears, her blonde curls gently hitting her face. “Tony!?” She looked at him and realised “oh my, i’m So sorry I.. how long have you been standing there?” Her cheeks flushed a deep red she was relieved and embarrassed at the same time. The pain had died away. She felt like herself again, she rubbed her neck and shakingly lowered her hand to her side.

Oscar and Roslyn had made such a strange revelation about this whole symbol thing that they decided that for now it was best not to worry the others, afterall there was nothing they could do, they hadn’t even seen the creature in the flesh. For now it would be their own little secret. They shook on it and Oscar decided to check the other books in case there was something they had missed.

Holly excused herself politely and rushed off to one of the bathrooms. *What is happening to me?* she thought, she entered the room and tried the light, to her surprise there wasn’t much in the room until she looked at the mirror. She stifled a scream (just enough for Tony to hear) she looked at the mirror once more and checked what she had seen. A weird symbol was awkwardly drawn on the surface of the glass and it seemed to be in same liquid they had found on the trapdoor. It was scribed in dried blood.
“I’ve never seen this symbol before” she sighed resigning to the original reason she had used the bathroom in the first place, she took the phone from her pocket and used it for a camera to look at her neck this time she dropped the phone the same picture was engraved deep in to her skin deep red in colour as if she had been burned.

(((Feel free to add anything, and if we are rushing I’m rushing into it please inform me especially if I involve your characters 🧐)))

((Nah nah it's good, I like when the plot clicks along at a nice pace!))

"Haven't been standing here long," Tony says gently. "Just enough to watch you stare at the window for a few seconds. I - " Before he can finish his sentence, Holly excuses herself and heads for a bathroom. He shrugs and starts to amble back towards the stairs.

Then he hears the scream. He bolts back to the bathroom, nearly slamming into it before knocking hard a few times. "Holly? Are you okay? I heard a scream in there. Are you hurt?"

~~~

"Yeah. Human meat. And from these notes, it seems like not all of it was dead at the time," Roslyn murmurs hoarsely. She shudders and keeps leafing through the book. Then she squints and tilts her head. ". . . Huh. There's a floor plan of the cabin in here. But look, there's supposed to be a whole other staircase and basement room to the left of the kitchen."

She gestures with her hand. "But there's just the bookshelf. Unless . . ." She starts pulling books off the shelf, tossing them to the floor in a mad frenzy. The symbol is carved on one spot. Grinning, she pushes the notebook against it. There's a loud click before the bookshelf grates against the floor and slides open. Dust and spiders roll out of a dimly lit stone staircase.

Roslyn looks to Oscar and raises an eyebrow. "Should we go get the others? Or should we check it out ourselves first?"

Holly stepped backwards in a panic, her back pressed against the doors surface, Tony’s voice punctured her thoughts and she turned round. She reached her hand to the door handle and shivered, then in a moment of decision she opened the door and once again came face to face with him.
“Tony...”, she breathed. She wondered *what would they think if I told them* she looked down in thought, another problem entered her mind *would they think I was mad, I mean none of my other friends seem to be going through things like this, maybe this is all a dream, she tried to convince herself that this was factual but knew that was just as far-fetched.

Oscar turned to face Roslyn.
“you know that actually doesn’t surprise me” He looked up “I mean, we already settled on the idea of.... this er thing devouring your grandfather, then what’s to deter us when the creature seemed to be actually brought up... I guess, on living animals instead of dead ones you know”. He watched her eyes light up and grinned to himself knowing where this was heading. Seconds later he breathed heavily when the final book was moved and the entrance was revealed.

Oscar thought for a moment at the question “erm actually you know, sharing this experience with just you was kinda cool, but I think it’s gonna be a little harder to explain this, than the books we found haha, besides we shouldn’t have all the fun”. He winked grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Holly thought about her options long and hard in the few minutes they had before the moment started to become just a little... awkward. Blush formed on her cheeks “Tony.. there’s something I...” before she could finish her confession a loud shout came from downstairs ringing in her ears “Oscar!” She looked at Tony and in one swift action she grabbed his hand and rushed downstairs.

Oscar was stood there next to Roslyn and contemplated the situation they had begun to find themselves in *were we really trying to solve a mystery like in one of those detective shows* he thought grinning, proudly ready for action. After a while Holly and Tony rejoined the others. Both Roslyn and Oscar explained their discoveries. Oscar stared at them both, “we are in an interesting situation guys” He leapt across to the now open bookshelf entrance and spoke in an entertainers tongue “Behold we have come across the entrance to where the mystery sleeps, who will join us on our quest?” he asked darkly.

Holly and Tony looked at one another, she glanced at the strange opening and then slowly raised an eyebrow in Roslyn’s direction.

Tony waits patiently for a reply, his eyes flicking back and forth. "Yeah?" he asks slowly. His eyes sparkle as Holly seems about to reply. Then she yanks his hand and drags him downstairs instead, nearly causing him to fall over. "Wh - whoa, easy! I don't have good coordination!" he bursts out.

His eyes widen as they come across the secret passage. He slowly pulls his hand from Holly's grip as he walks toward the dusty hallway. "This is . . . this is so cool!" he decides at last. "How'd you guys find this?"

"Combination of luck and reading through these old books," Roslyn explains. She can't help but chuckle at Oscar's theatrical invitation to enter the secret passageway, her hand lifted to her mouth as she blushes.

"Huh. Well, let's go check it out! I mean, we're staying here for a weekend. We might as well figure out if there's anything dangerous staying with us before we commit," Tony decides. He hops casually down the staircase, barely using the handrail as he disappears further into the shadows. His flashlight clicks on a few moments later.

Then he whistles. "There's a whole lot of metal doors down here! Really rusty, creepy ones. But I think they're lo - oh. Oh, holy - !" he yelps suddenly. He scrambles back up the stairs and almost runs into the group. "Dudes! I heard a voice!"

Holly looked from one to another and watched Tony disappear down the stone staircase, her eyes followed his shadow until even that shaded out of view. She walked across to the scattered books noticing the strange symbol yet again *damn it this symbol again...* her thoughts clouded over her mind.

Oscar started to walk towards the entrance, but upon hearing Tony’s yell echo through the secret passage, he paused and shook a little. the shape of his friend’s body came back into view at a fast pace. Oscar carefully turned slowly so that he didn’t knock him down “WOAH!!!” He called nearly falling on impact “what happened down there bud?”.

Holly looked away from the creepy book dropping it and turned in Tony’s direction “TON-“ Holly suddenly felt the pain once more, it was worse then before. She screamed but this time instead of collapsing, a strange pale blue light covered her eyes even her pupil was no longer visible. She walked towards Tony as though in a trance, she grabbed his arm, holding it tighter than before and without a word to her friends she dragged him back down the passage.

Oscar glanced at both of them and felt confused, “hey you ok? Hol!” He watched her drag Tony back the way he came. He looked at Roslyn and wondered her thoughts on the matter, “Damn it!” He turned to Roslyn, and ran after them *what the hell is going on here* he thought.

((Aaahh sorry for the late reply! I thought I'd responded to this one! D: ))

At first, Roslyn can only stare in shock as Holly's eyes mist over. She locks eyes with Oscar and pulls in a breath. "Something weird is happening in this cabin," she mumbles at last. "Look, whatever's down there . . . Tony and Holly can check it out for a few minutes. We need to find some weapons and probably some medical supplies."

She turns on her heel and heads for the cabin's kitchen. A marble island countertop is the centerpiece, which is mostly empty besides a sink full of unwashed dishes and a crumpled piece of paper. One of the cabinets on the wall has a broken, scratched up door, and several cupboards on the floor has the same issues. Another cupboard is partially open and is full of all kinds of canned meats. Some aren't labeled.

Downstairs, Tony follows Holly wide-eyed and still panicking. "Holly! Holly, did you hear it, too?" He follows after the tug on his arm for a few more moments. Then he digs in his heels near a metal door; the edges are stained with blood and rust. "This is the spot. There was - "

A soft moan from behind the door stops Tony in his tracks. Tony shudders and points. "Yeah, that! It sounds like someone's in there." He yanks at the door's handle, grunting as he tries to pull it open. "Can you give me a hand with this thing? It feels cold. Almost like it's a type of freezer . . ."

The door creaks and buckles slightly, but Tony's strength alone isn't enough to open it.

((It's OK no problem we all get busy 😄 just glad you posted ^^))

Oscar stopped in his tracks and turned towards Roslyn "You sure they'll be alright?" He asked her quizzically. He slowly walked after her and separated into the living room, inside he found the same torn sofa as earlier he walked past it and went further into the room. The first thing that caught his eye was a poker belonging to a fireplace at the front of the room, strangely the most intact piece of furniture in this cabin. He picked it up and crouched down.

Meanwhile inside the passage Holly stalked her way down the tunnel dragging her companion with her until she felt a slight tug pulling her to a halt this was displeasing to her. She turned around to see that Tony had unlocked himself from her grasp. She saw him trying to shift the metal, the attempt was amusing to watch, however her expression failed to show her apparent enjoyment.

Oscar studied the fireplace and noticed something peculiar, he moved his hand further across the base "Hey! Roslyn? Come check this ou-" suddenly his voice was cut short as the base of the fireplace moved apart, he screamed falling through the gap.

Back at the cave Holly watched him while slowly walking towards Tony giving him the idea of offering to help. She moved so she was directly behind him she swiftly picked up a large Rock and threw it down on his head rendering him unconscious. She casually stepped over him and walked towards the metal door. She placed her palm against the cold steel and the same symbol glowed a deep red.

Oscar came hurtling down the hole and crashed through the ceiling of an underground tunnel familiar to the one his friends were in. He landed with a thud on on the stone floor.

"They'll probably be okay," Roslyn says with a shrug. She grabs one of the cans from the fridge and gags. The label reads: "Human. Best by December 19, 2018." She shakily sets the can down and starts to stagger back to where Oscar is holding a fire poker. "Hey, Osc - ?" she starts.

Oscar drops through the floor with a shriek. Roslyn bolts over, skidding to a stop before peering over the edge. "Oscar, are you okay?" she calls down. "Are you hurt? I'll - I'll go grab some rope to get you out after I know you're alive."

"Holly, a little help?" Tony calls in a strained voice as he yanks harder on the door. "I can't - "' His vision is suddenly flooded with stars. He crumples to the floor like a sack of potatoes, blood dripping from his temple where the brunt of the rock had struck. He's not moving.

As the symbol glows, the door hisses and releases itself from its hinges, revealing a small room frozen over with ice and snow. It does in fact seem to be a large walk-in freezer. Several cuts of meat are hanging from hooks in the ceiling. Boxes of food line the shelves. And in the very back of the room, a figure hidden in a tattered blue hoody is desperately tugging against the shackle around their wrist that's pinning them to the wall. They haven't noticed Holly wander in.

Holly walked inside the ice laden room as soon a she set foot on the frozen ground the metal door closed abruptly, her head cleared releasing her thoughts finally allowing herself to regain control. She focused on what could have happened. She gasped at her surroundings still feeling a little strange *where am I?* then another thought entered her mind *where are my friends*

Oscar lay there for a little while until he finally stirred, he moved his head slightly he groaned in pain. He tried his other limbs, his legs moved awkwardly but his right arm was badly damaged perhaps even broken. He slowly turned his head, to his shock he saw the problem the metal poker was somehow lodged in his right arm. Oscar reached for the weapon to try to remove it.

Holly stood still upon noticing the dark figure she crossed her arms from the sudden drop in temperature. She tried to move but for some reason her legs refused to obey. She glanced down in terror but when she looked up the figure returned her gaze. Holly took a breath she longed to scream but thought better of it, she tries to understand why she is unable to move.

Oscar finally moves his undamaged joints and squirms to get to his hand and knees. He slowly comes into a crouch position, upon retaining a standing position he looked up "what the heck just happened" he said to himself he dusted himself off and proceeds to walk through the tunnel.

Last edited:
All at once, the figure glances up and notices Holly. His glassy blue eyes snap wide in alarm. He jerks backward with a yell, his messy blond hair flopping over his face. Both his cheeks and eyes are somewhat sunken in, but he seems young, probably four years younger than most of the group. He takes a shaky breath and stares at Holly with a shiver. "P - please don't eat me," he croaks.

Roslyn hisses through her teeth and grimaces. "Ooh, that looks bad. Oscar, try not to move that arm too much, okay? I'll go find a first-aid kit. Stay here by the hole." She rushes off, yanking a kit from the pile of supplies she'd brought in. Then she hurries back to the hole. "Oscar, I'm going to try and climb down. I'll be right there."

She attaches some rope to one end of the fireplace and tosses the other end into the hole. Then she climbs down and rushes to Oscar's side. "All right, sit down. We don't need you going into shock," she mutters.

A few moments later, Tony comes staggering down the hallway, wincing and rubbing his head. He sighs in relief and quickens his pace. "H - hey! There you two are. Have you seen Holly? I passed out and she was g - gone. And my head hurts something awful."

Holly looks at the teenager with a strange thought she realised her mobility issue was terror but all at once her maternal instinct kicks and she slowly walks across to where the boy is. As she approaches him she speaks in a soft almost motherly tone “ssshhh... it’s alright i’m not going to hurt” she took a breath “and I’m certainally not into cannibalism” she muttered. She turned her attention back to the figure and took in his appearance, she felt horrified. *How could somebody be in this much of a state* she thought.

Oscar waited for Roslyn to join him, even though he was completely against the idea, so even after all the warnings and orders to “stay put where it’s safe” he gave up and resigned to stand there like an idiot. After a little while he noticed his friend gently absailing down the tunnel and he could not help but feel a little relieved he wasn’t on his own anymore. Grabbing her hand in his, he helped her down, a small hint of blush could be seen across his face. He turned away and walked a little “I’ll be fine” he told her but he obliged sitting down. “Hey isn’t that...?” He said after a while looking at Tony as he approached them.

Meanwhile Holly looked into they boy’s sunken eyes “what happened to you? Where is this place?” She gently checked his skin but upon examination, something wasn’t right. “Who..” she thought “what imprisoned you here?” She asked, she looked around for something to break the chains but it was at this point she noticed her hands, they were covered in dirt but she didn’t know why. But that wasn’t all she saw, she looked closely and realised “It’s... blood, .. I was...bleeding..?” She turned her attention back to the boy once more. Something was telling her to stop her rescue attempt.

Oscar sat with the others while Roslyn tended to his friend’s injury, Once they were all fixed up he stood up and tried stretching but instead grunted with pain. He turned to Tony “So your saying Holly lead you to some sort of metal door or something and the next thing you remember is waking up with an injury and she’s not with you” he concluded “well where the fuck could she have gone!?” he shouted clearly frustrated and painstricken. He looked across at three holes in the room they were in and sighed “well it seems to me we have three exits in front of us that means the most logical thing to do would be split up, but wait we can’t do that! Why? Because some numbnut decided to let the stars smack him about and now he’s a liability. “FUCK!!!” He yelled as loud as he could and slouched against the wall covering his face to hide his tears.

(((Side note: Holly is in your hands at the moment lol have fun 🤪)))

The boy flinches backward when Holly touches him, slamming into the metal shelf from the force. "D - don't! Your hands!" he yelps. Only once Holly notices her hands are bleeding does he calm down slightly. He shivers hard and rubs his arms, his breath misting away into the frigid air of the freezer. "Look . . . I - I have no idea who put me in here. All I remember is seeing this - thing . . . and then I passed out. I w - woke up in here. Not sure how long, b - but I can't feel my fingers . . ." he whimpers.

Holly lurches forward, staggering slightly as she tries to catch her breath. Her eyes have started to glow again. She grimaces at first, grabbing at her stomach with a low moan. Then she straightens up with a frozen expression. She strides toward the boy and kneels beside him, carefully pulling out the shackle by expertly twisting a few nuts and bolts. Then she starts dragging him towards the door by his ankle.

"Hey, what are you - ?! I'm out! I'm f - free! You can let go now!" he yells worriedly.

~~~

Roslyn can't help but notice Oscar blush as he gingerly helps her down. She smiles and brushes her hair back a little. Then she sits beside him, about to take a look at the wound when Tony comes stumbling in. She listens carefully before turning back to finish cleaning and wrapping Oscar's wound.

"I don't know where she went, man," Tony says with a shrug. "All I know is this tunnel system doesn't seem to big. Why not just - " Oscar has another sudden outburst, and Tony is cowed into silence.

Roslyn bites her lower lip and sets a hand on Oscar's shoulder. "Listen to yourself. Oscar, you're not a liability. You're injured. Besides, you heard Tony. This tunnel system isn't very big. There's no reason we can't all go together through each tunnel."

Tony and Roslyn's attention is diverted as a series of screams echoes down the hallway. "That doesn't sound like Holly," Tony mumbles at last. "But maybe it's someone who's seen her! Let's go check it out. Oscar, can you walk?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Life&DeathX3
(((Awesome choice :) so chilling 🥶😱😷 nice writing!)))

Oscar mumbled a remark against her attempt to reassure him but finally agrees to leave his moody nature for now, he jumped hearing the screams, “wait that’s a male voice” he said. He turned to the others completely ignorant to Tony’s query. “That means someone else is down here” he picked up his blood stained poker stick and ran in the direction of where he thought the voices had come from.

After a while Holly decided she had dragged the boy long enough, she turned her head to look closely at his face, his face looked even more worn than before. She hooked his chains to another area they had arrived at, she turned round so she was directly in front of the lad now staring straight ahead as if listening. She stepped closer to him and crouched confidently then with a villainous smile she asked “you don’t think your leaving alive do you?” (The question was asked rhetorically). “No... of course not!” She let out a psychotic laugh “It wants you!”

Oscar slowed down every once and a while for his friend’s to keep his pace since he new Tony could fall into concussion at any moment, but his impatience had already begun to show.
“Come on guys! let’s hurry it up will ya!” He looked back at his friends, one leaning on the other for support but his attitude got the best of him and he ran ahead “ugh! I’ll solve this on my own then” he yelled slowly vanishing down the tunnel.

Holly looked back at the way they had travelled and an expression of annoyance formed her sweet face distorting her features slightly to remove the pleasant face it was used to. She gripped the teenager by the wrist this time and unclasped the shackle once more. She dragged the helpless prisoner further down the tunnel eager to serve directly to the creature.

———————————————————-***-————————————————————
(((I’ve never written as a villain before, it’s fun😈does this work for you?)))
(((Query anything if you have idea or questions)))​

((Ooh this is great! So much drama!))
((Also sorry for dropping off there, by the time I realized I hadn't replied I was out of town for Thanksgiving break ;~; ))

". . . Apparently he can," Tony mumbles in surprise, watching Oscar bolt down the hallway. "Hey! Wait for us!" He starts to run after his friend, only to slow to a walk, panting and gasping for air.

"Easy, Tony. Here. Lean on me," Roslyn murmurs.

Tony nods limply and wraps his arm around her shoulder, heaving. "Oscar! Oscar, wait!" he croaks out again.

~~~

The boy flinches and stares up at Holly with wide eyes. "Wh - what do you mean, it wants me?" He tugs at the new shackle he's been chained to, breath quickening. "Okay, v - very funny! I'm glad I'm out of the freezer. Really. But p - please, can we go somewhere warm?"

~~~

By the time Oscar has caught up to Holly and the teen, Holly is in the middle of dragging him across a stone floor towards a long, dark tunnel. The boy glances at the dried blood and skeletal remains around him. He finally realizes Holly's not joking. He scrabbles madly at the floor, kicking his legs and trying desperately to break free. "Let me go! Please, you can't do this!"

A movement in the hallway catches his eye. He locks eyes with Oscar, his own brimming with tears. "Help me!" he screams.

Oscar breathed heavily after finally coming close to the source of the male voice. He rounded the corner and gasped in shock as he saw a very thin lad being dragged by his arm *what the heck?* he thought, he looked again and horror struck his face. He stood there anger melting away completely unsure on what to do.

Holly turned around at the sound of her victims voice, her icy expression fixed on Oscar. She stared at him her mouth stretched into an evil grin "are you just going to stand there?" she laughed. She turned around and started to drag him further down the tunnel.

Oscar stared in disbelief at the way she was acting. "What the hell are you doing Hol!?" he tightened his hand around the poker stick as she walked away. He slowly stepped closer to her "Hol.. HOLLY!!" he shouts. He lunges for her, knocking her to the ground, he tries for her hand wrapped around the boy's wrist.

Holly rolled from his grasp taking the teen with her. She rose to her feet and stood over him, she smiles watching him struggle to stand due to his damaged shoulder. She cruelly grabbed his hair and slammed his face into the stone floor he screamed in pain pleading her to come back to them.

She stepped away from him picking up the poker stick, and carried the boy away down the tunnel leaving her friend unconscious.

The boy, meanwhile, is frantically trying something - anything - to break away from Holly. He grabs at her ankles, latches onto every rock he can find, and wails bloody murder in an attempt to get her to drop him. His screams go unanswered as Holly pulls him across the cold floor.

~~~

"Oscar? Where are you, dude?" Tony calls. He and Roslyn push on through the dimly lit halls, guided only by their flashlights.

Roslyn shivers as a chilly wind snakes through the hall. "He can't have gone far," she murmurs. "He's - "

The pair rounds the corner to find Oscar lying crumpled on the ground. Both cry out in alarm and rush over. Roslyn kneels at his side, frantically shaking his shoulder. "Oscar! Oscar, wake up! Please!" she yells.

"His poker stick is gone," Tony mutters. He glances up as he hears hoarse screams in the distance. His eyes narrow. "I'll be right back." Without waiting for a response, he bolts down into the stone cavern to follow the noises.

He skids around the corner a few moments later to find Holly dragging the teen, and his hand curls into a fist as he grits his teeth. "Holly! You drop that kid right now or you're getting sucker punched in the mouth!" he yells.

(((what Tony said at the end made me laugh haha great writing xD)))

Holly continued to drag the lad down the tunnel she dug her nails into his flesh every so often to emphasize her cruel intentions. She smiled to herself and stalked down the dull passage.

Her friend's words stopped Holly in her tracks she turned to face Tony. She stared at him with sarcasm and let out a roar of evil laughter. She looked down at the scared teen and held him above her head asking with a strange but sweet tone "what? This guy?" she laughed slamming his body to the ground. "make me!" she grinned a dark look lingering in her face.

A few minutes after his friends found him Oscar moved slowly lifting his head up slightly wincing at the pain he stared at Roslyn and frowned weakly "what the hell..." he allowed her to assist him to stand "where's Tony...?" he asked wearily.

Holly took a step towards him and brandished their friend's weapon "you should be careful Tony or you'll end up like your friend" she grinned nastily but then she added in a darker voice "I mean do you really think this is fun for her? hacking up her friends" she walked closer.

((Lol thank you! I love how possessed Holly's not afraid to give people a good old whack too XD))

The boy whimpers as Holly lifts him high into the air by his ankle, leaving him dangling helplessly upside down. Then he's slammed into the floor. Stars fill his eyes as the entire room starts to spin. He grits his teeth and tries to push himself to his feet, only to collapse on the floor as a wave of nausea sweeps over him.

Tony sets his jaw and clenches his other fist as well. "Of course not," he mutters. "But you can't hack people up if you're unconscious." He runs forward, fists raised as though to strike Holly. Then at the last second he swings his leg and tries to kick her in the stomach instead. "Nothing personal, Holly!"

~~~

"He went off to try and stop Holly. Something's really, really wrong with her," Roslyn murmurs. She pulls Oscar's arm closer for better traction and tries to lead him to a small alcove in the hallway. "You're in no condition to fight, but Tony might need help. You wait here. And I swear, Oscar, if you try coming after us I will murder you myself. Clear?" Roslyn adds, jabbing a finger towards Oscar.

Holly watched the fury build up inside her friend, she licked her lips tempting his actions, she took in his stance and steadied herself completely emotionless. Holly held the poker in front of her, watching her opponent carefully she darted straight for him as if going at him head on but quickly shifted to left missing his attack. Then she jumped as if she was on steroids and slammed him once more to the ground, only this time he pushes back forcing her to the ground in succession.

——————————————————————————————+++———————————————————————————————

Oscar took in her gaze and he awkwardly held a finger to her lips “Roslyn...” his voice was hard but gentle, “look I know I’ve... pretty much dragged... us through hell tonight ...but... if there’s one thing you need to know. I don’t give up when shit hits the fan. We do this together!” he looked down shamefully. “She’s our friend, we need to set this right but first we gotta force her to see sense. He uses her help to stand. “It’s not over yet”

Oscar holds Roslyn close and blushes has her scent enters his senses he grabs her hand and anger once again sweeps over him, “you with me on this?”

Back at the center of the cave Holly screams in pain clutching her stomach “Damn you!” She looks at herself her blouse is torn her whole image is covered in dust and smoke from the events she then sees Oscar and Roslyn entering the battlefield.

Holly slumps a little noticing the injuries seemingly for the first time and the state of her friends shocks her and her eyes regain their dark brown their used to. Tears form as she turns around looking at her work she notices the boy in a crumpled foetal position “..... I...I d-did th..” She looks at her friends and steps back dropping her weapon, a second later the pain comes back and she screams, blood trickles down the back of her neck slowly tainting her clothes.

(((You thought the monster would give up that easily stay tuned haha but seriously what do you think?)))